8.

Y/n's POV:
I am currently hanging from a bar over a mock river in the second years training facility. Not exactly what I had in mind on this Wednesday morning. I try to blast the tape off of my hands but the sweat from my hands seems to make it more adhesive to my skin, damn quirk. I try to send off explosions again but once again it doesn't work.
Suddenly the doors of the facility burst open revealing Izuku, Uraraka, Todoroki, Asui, and a purple haired male that I don't recognize. Izuku spots me first and runs over to me with a determined face.
"N/n!?" He said getting close enough to see my face.
All I could do was nodded because of the tape on my mouth, I'm going to murder Sero when I see him again.
Todoroki disappears from my view with the purple haired male.
"Shinso, Todoroki be careful we don't want to drop her in the water" Uraraka says floating up to me side.
"This is excessive right? This can't possibly be allowed" shinso says slowly pulling at the tape that connects me to the bar.
"This is kacchan's little sister, there's a little more wiggle room here" Izuku said carefully pulling the tape off of my mouth.
"Jesus, just pull me up already!" I yelled
"Alright alright" todoroki says as he and shinso start pulling me towards them, Uraraka floating next to me for precautionary measures and Izuku on the ground.
Shinso and todoroki put me soundly on the ground and Shinso starts to unwrap me while todoroki checks for injuries.
"Alright Bakugou all unwrapped" Shinso says standing up
"You didn't unwrap my hands Mr.Hero" I say trying to get the tap off of my hands.
"Oh I thought that was ace bandage sorry" Shinso says with a slight laugh. None the less he unwraps my hands to find little scorch marks in my palms.
"Did you try to use your quirk...Bakugou" Todoroki says examining my hands.
"Why'd you say my name like that?" I say pulling my hands away
"It's just a tad strange, that's all nothing against you or your brother" todoroki says reaching for my hand again
I roll my eyes and stand up only to be caught by the arm by Shinso.
"N/n? Can I call you that?"he said
"Yeah sure-"
"Why did you try to use your quirk" must be his quirk, is this the same guy who almost beat Izuku at the sports festival? It can't be.
"Because I wanted to get out. I was scared, and I didn't want to seem weak."
Nope same guy.
"Who would find you weak?" Shinso said with a ting of worry in his voice.
" Everyone, especially when I'm compared to Kat" 'shut up y/n what are you saying' I curse myself
Just then Shinso turns off his quirk and Izuku wraps me in a hug.
"How about we go back to the 1A dorms so you and Saito can relax, this must have been stressful" Uraraka says heading towards the door.
Time skip
Me and Saito arrive at the dorms around the same time.
"We should get to class we'll still be able-" I start
"No Bakugou we should just chill out here."
"But we have class" I mumble
"What was that" he said jumping onto the couch
"Never mind, I'll be in my room I'll see you at lunch" I shrug off my jacket and head for the stairs
"Uh- Bakugou I was wondering if you could stay down here and we could watch a movie or something" Saito called turning around on the couch.
"Sure, let me go change first" I say running upstairs. I quickly change into a set of Kat's old sweats and grabbed my phone and ran back down to the main floor.
"Ok I'm back" I say jumping over the back of the couch to sit next to Saito.
"Do you want watch a movie?" He says fiddling with the remote in his hands.
"Sure want to watch -insert movie-?"
"Sounds good"Saito agrees handing me the remote. As I search for the movie I feel Saito shift to face me , kind of like how Mina did at the parlor.
"Uh, Bakugou thanks for last night" I glance at him
" What do you mean?" I question starting the movie.
"Y'know coming out to the whole class so I wouldn't be so embarrassed."
"oh it's not that big of a deal, it was an icebreaker right" I smile at him even tho I hated the feeling of the whole class starring at me.
"I didn't mean for it to go like that, and if you hate me tha-" I interpret him by placing my scarred hand on his knee.
"I said it wasn't a big deal"  he nodded and his head glaced toward the hand on his knee,grabbed my hand and his eyes widened.
" why aren't you with recovery girl? When did this happen?" Saito said with panic coating his voice.
"It's fine, it happens all the time, plus if I went to recovery girl every time I burn my hands using my quirk I'd never leave the infirmary" I laughed shoving my hands in my pocket.
"Still-" he began
"Saito drop it!" I yell starting to get up from my place on the couch.
"Ok I'll drop it, but could we at least finish the movie?"
I huff and flop back on the couch and stare at the screen letting my mind wander... I wonder what Kat's doing?

Opinions? I like it but it might skip around idk.
922 words
Drink some water much love 💕