4.

Y/n's POV:
Today is my first day at UA high-school, though there are no classes being held today because we are all moving into our dorms.

I decorated my room with about a third of the hero posters that I normal have in my room at home, these are my doubles ofc, I didn't want to forget how I organized my posters at home. I also brought some plushies and figurines.
I filled my closet and dresser with my clothes which mainly consisted of Kat's hand-me downs and my uniform.
I met some of my classmates. We are currently watching the news, unlike Kat's first year villain attacks are few are far between so we opted for the American news.
I clicked with some of my classmates already, and then I had the fans of the famous dynamite from 2A who just wanted to be friend in hopes of meeting my brother and I knew which ones the they were.
There was one person that I got along with really well,  Lin Aiko her quirk has something to do with advanced hearing which I find very useful. I think we could do very well in battle together. Like Kat and Kirishima, Kat not having to worry about his partner being collateral damage. And Kirishima trusting Kat enough to be a human shield if needed.
Lin and I were watching the news together when a monotone voice started speaking from behind them, turning around I saw that it was Aizawa.
"You all do know that you don't have to worry about what's happening in America right? Villain acts might have died down here recently but they could spark back up again, now go to bed you if quirk assessments tomorrow morning," he paused turning off the tv. " 8am on the main field"
My class herded towards the stairs and I went to my dorm.
Time skip brought to you buy cocoon man

Aizawa's POV:
At 7:45 the Bakugou girl came running out to the field in her gym uniform with the Lin girl, that could be a promising pair I'll keep that in mind. I watched them do a similar warm up to my normal training warmup, at first I thought this was strange but then again this is Katsuki's little sister we're talking about she probably knows my warmup by heart. Damn now I need to change it.
By eight o'clock the rest of the class had arrived and Bakugou and Lin started jogging laps to stay warm( muscle not temperature) smart.
"Bakugou, Lin keep jogging while I warmup the rest of the class, thank you for being on time" I yell at them from across the field. I hear the two say "yes sir" as I turned around to lecture the class on being punctual and start talking them through the warmup.

Y/n's POV:
By the time Lin and I rounded our last lap to meet our tired(?) class to listen to Aizawa-sensai.
"You are going to go through multiple tests to test both your quirk and your physical abilities. Who ever is in last place is going to be expelled.First we are all going to see how far we can throw this tennis ball. Bakugou you're first" I walked up to him and grabbed the ball, already sweating from the jogging I threw the ball forward using a large explosion to propel it as far as I could.
"705, good job Bakugou." Aizawa said before grabbing another ball and calling up the next student.
I got 705 meters which is .2 less the Kat, I'm never going to hear the end of it.
The next few tests were fairly normal fitness tests I was second on the board over all with Lin right behind me in 3rd. The guy in first was a kid with a mind quirk, I should keep an eye on him.
After we went to the locker rooms to change into our uniform and go to the rest of our classes and lunch.
Time skip to Mina finally get y/n to go to ice cream with the bakusquad
Nobody's POV:
The bakusquad +Y/n met at their local ice cream shop to celebrate Y/n getting into UA. Y/n was sandwiched into between Katsuki and Mina it wasn't a tight fit but the seating arrangement made Y/n feel heat rise to her face when mina hand brushed past hers.
After the ice cream arrived the conversation really picked up.
"So mini bakubro how was your first day in 1A" denki said from across the table.
"It was alright." Y/n replied toying with her ice cream.
"Oh gosh Y/n! Tell us the details!" Mina squealed
"All we did was do those quirk assessments, but me and Lin Aiko got there early so we could warm up and chat and Aizawa-sensai actually lectured the rest of the class on being on time even though they all showed up right at eight." Y/n laughed remembering her classmates confused faces.
Mina turned to fully face her in the booth, "any boyyyssss?" She leaned really close to y/n causing y/n to turn red.
"Uh-no," she said glancing at her brother who gave her a knowing nod. " I- uh"
"She likes girls, pinkie" Katsuki said looking over his sisters head.
"Oh," Mina backtracked "any girllllssss" she head with equal enthusiasm. Y/n studied her hands in her lap before answering in a small voice.
" maybe one but she's not in my class" Mina squealed with joy.
"Once I get you away from your stinky brother you need to tell me all about her!"
Y/n nodded as she finished off her ice cream.
"We should probably head back to campus soon so bakubro can get to bed on time." Denki joked. Katsuki checked his watch and surprisingly denki was right, he had less than 30 minutes til his hearing aids died.
"Damn your right dunce face." He said and y/n taps him and signs a really quick "tell them"
"You know sign language Y/n?" Kirishima asked as Katsuki signed "no" and got up from the table dragging y/n behind him.

1039 words
Y/n likes Ashido if you don't like that sorry I think it could be a fun little adventure.
Thanks for reading! Vote and comment?