Reptilian Trouble

Narrator POV

As Simora got to the hotel to relax and calm her self from the long journey, she sat down and meditated and she met up with Titanoboa.

"Why hello my child, I take it that your travel were safe?"

'Yes, Titanoboa but I don't understand why you chose me to come here and what am I supposed to do?'

"Well my dear you see, the birthmark on your back is a my mark of crowning. Which means even though you are human your bloodline carries my gene.

And I am afraid it has skipped many generations, but I am glad it came to you. Now what you have to do is fine the anacondas.

When you find them, you must use your gifts to persuade them to take you to the Naga kingdom."

Meditation end

Simora's POV

Well now I have to go into the forest and run into giant anacondas and talk to them. Great! How hard can that be to find these ginormous snakes?

Then again, huge snakes are actually very hard to find now that I think about it. But if this is what Titanoboa wants me to do then I will do it.

Although I am a bit worried about becoming the Queen of Naga's. Because I don't know what to expect from the snakes and Naga's, since Titanoboa told me that the snakes are in poverty.

Than again it would be better if I do take control of the situation, because if I don't then they will probably eat humans.

So, I guess I better get ahold of my people because, I would prefer to have the Naga's civilized and not savages. Wish me luck Titanoboa because something tells me this will not easy.

Time skip to the rain forest

Narrator POV

As Simora made her way through the forest, she heard some voices and some how new it was a snake. It was the male snake that was following her.

The second she turned around and look behind her, Simora was deeply shocked to see a huge male anaconda. Thankfully he wasn't hungry and he just wanted to talk to her about why he smelled Titanoboa on her.

 Thankfully he wasn't hungry and he just wanted to talk to her about why he smelled Titanoboa on her

Before Simora could say anything the second snake appeared right behind her. And they decided to talk with her to see if she was the one.

Mind link (regular snake's haven't spoken normally in years so until they get use to it, they will use mind links for a few until they can talk normally

Mind link (regular snake's haven't spoken normally in years so until they get use to it, they will use mind links for a few until they can talk normally.)

"Greetings little human are you the one that has the power to speak to us?" Male snake says in a scary way.

"Yes, I am and my name is Simora and I was sent by Titanoboa to save the Naga's from poverty." Simora says in a calming and normal way even though she was freaking out inside.

"Well I hate to say it darling but you are a little bit late to help them out. Then again you can get the other clans to back off from all the hunting grounds." Female snake says to her.

"Well I guess I could use some help from the both of you. By the way what are your names." Simora says in a polite way

"My name is Rycor the warrior anaconda."

"And I am his mate Rycira the queen snake in the legends of old."

"It's nice to meet you both but, I think I could use some help with finding the Naga's and see if I can help them please"

"We will be honored to escort you to the Naga's home land."

"Although I should caution you, King Shadow the Naga will not tolerate a human in his temporary territories.

So you're going to have to ask him to prove yourself trustworthy, and to do that you're going to have to fight or tame the Great Piranhacondas."

"Piranhacondas actually sound pretty scary and what do you mean by 'tame' them. How can you tame something that sounds like as if it'll kill you within a second and not give you a chance at a life?"

"You see child the Piranhacondas are very violent and aggressive to all animals and humans. And the last thing any creature wants are dangerous humans snooping around the forest."

"Okay I understand so I will try my best to get these Piranhacondas under control when I try to reason with King Shadow the Naga."

Mind link ended (Now the anacondas can talk normally through their mouths)

So, without a second to waste the two giant anacondas lead Simora to secret parts of the rain forest. And it was beyond beautiful when nobody is trying to destroy it.

Sadly all that peacefully sights went out the window when the trio heard this.

(This is also shows clips from the movie so if want to watch it fully go ahead.)

At that point the three of them run off or slither off to the hidden homeland of the Naga's to avoid the Piranhacondas.

Although they kind new that the second they step into the territory, all the Naga's are going to be going completely haywire with anger towards Simora.