Vision and Voice

Narrator POV

As Simora sleeps on the floor with her pet now dead and, in her dream world she is in the Southern Amazon and greeted by a huge snake.

And that was none other than Titanoboa the Monstrous God snake. Luckily, he was very happy to see her and said "Don't worry my dear I will not harm you.

But I know that you have questions about why you are seeing me and, why you are going to feel different when you are going to wake up?"

Simora's POV

As I woke up from the strange dream, I noticed that Hannah was dead and I just felt sadness wash over me. But I can't feel sorry for myself at the moment.

And I decided to bury little Hannah and say a prayer for her. And then out of nowhere I hear a voice call out to me. But as I turned around to see if there was someone in my house.

Sadly no one else was in my house and I just thought it was me but, I was completely wrong when I heard the voice again.

"You must go to the rainforest in South America. Your people are waiting for you. You must return before it is too late. And please lead with Honor and no matter what situation you are in my child, stand tall and carry a lovely smile on your face."

I don't understand why should I go to South America. I don't even know what's happening to me. I just hope I don't get into any trouble while I'm there.

Narrator POV

As Simora got everything ready for her long trip to South America to get to the rain forest, she gets the feeling that she was in for a lot of problems.

Sadly the voice AKA Titanoboa himself told Simora that, she can't mention to anyone on where she is going and to be mindful of her surroundings.

Because it's like the old saying 'The jungle is a dangerous place and you may not know what could be lurking around you in the shadows.' So, Simora got all ready and went off to the airport to go to the forest.

Meanwhile in the rain forest

The forest was quiet that is until Sonic the Naga and his dominate mate and currently King Shadow the Naga. And they were hunting for food but, it wasn't for themselves.

It was sadly for the Croc King and his clan. The reason for this is because, since Titanoboa never choose a successor to claim the Naga throne the Naga's have fallen into poverty.

So, sadly they're a little nagas now and they have barely anything to eat now. But as Sonic kills out an antelope, he paused and sense that the real ruler of the Naga's was coming home.

"Sonic what is the matter my love? You look like a rhino saw cannibalism being committed." says Shadow with a concerned voice.

"Well Shadow I know that our King never chose a successor but, I feel that the real ruler has awaken and, I believe that maybe he or she is coming home now." Sonic says in a form of hope to his lover.

Sadly Shadow gave up hope on the return of the Naga King or Queen. Because ever since their part of the rain forest fell into poverty, he and his twin brother Mephiles have been trying to make things easier for all of us.

Although some parts of him were a little bit relieved to hear from his mate that the chosen one is alive. But he fears that the ruler is a little to late to save them.

(Well guys let me know what you think and ask me for anything about the story.)