Festival of The Blood Moon

Narrator POV

As four months went by, all the Naga's were preparing for a very special night tonight. Since it's the night of the Blood Moon and on that night, it not only increase the powers and energy of the Naga's and their queen, but it blesses them with a new year of harvest.

And since they have a queen now, it will be Simora's job to help with the preparations and, pick the song that everyone including her would be dancing to.

It's the traditional way to kick off the festival and from then on it everyone will just enjoy the blood moon and energy given to them. Thankfully Simora knows a thing or two about festivals.

So with the help of Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Vanilla, Cream, Rouge, and of course Amy. Simora began decorating the forest for the festival.

And with the extra help, Simora was able to focus on the song she will be singing to kick off the festival.

As for Shadow, Scourge, Mephiles, Silver, and Blaze. They went off to hunt and make the food for the great feast of the festival.

"Shadow are you sure it's a good idea to leave Simora and Sonic alone in the kingdom?" Mephiles asks his twin brother in a little bit of worry.

"I agree with Meph on this one Stripes. Are you sure that you should be leaving the kingdom unattended with only your queen and that human there to guard the kingdom?" Scourge says in a kind of worried yet sassy tone to Shadow.

Without even answering Shadow just growled at his brother and friend in a warning way.

And thankfully they backed off the subject and they continue to hunt for old monkeys, boars, cattle, ox, and pick juicy fruits and vegetables.

Time skip to the mid evening

After 17 hours of working on beautiful decorations and cooking the amazing large feast for the festival. And if Simora was a work-a-holic in the human world.

Then she was a full on working machine with the decisions on her kick off song. And even though many Naga's told their queen to take it easy, but that didn't happen she once Simora's mind is set on something she keeps on going.

After at least half of the day, Simora made the best bonfire ever and the food was beyond amazing.

Even Shadow and Sonic were beyond shocked to see the food and bonfires that were made. And Simora had her best outfit on and she was about to begin the kickoff for the celebration.

 And Simora had her best outfit on and she was about to begin the kickoff for the celebration

Simora's POV

"Alright everyone I know that I'm new to all of this but, I plan to make this festival the best one in the whole world now without further ado let the festival begin."

Everyone hisses, howl's, shouts, and cheers in excitement and the music starts and I begin the song to kick off the celebration in front of the bonfire.

And as the lovely music was being played, me and Shadow, Sonic, Mephiles, Scourge, Blaze, Amy, and Rouge danced in happiness and joy.

And I start to sing to all my new friends and family while dancing my heart away.

(Play this before reading on. This is how Simora will dance and sing)

Narrator POV

And as soon as they stopped dancing and singing for now, everyone looked at the sky and as if it was right on cue, the blood moon had shown itself to all of us.

Believe it or not but, a lot of tears of happiness, joy, and hope were shed on this very night.

Even Rycor and Rycira and many other snakes enjoyed the celebration. But little did anyone know that, a certain king of the Alligators and Crocodiles was watching.

And he wanted more than the usual food offerings from the Naga's. He wanted to get his greedy fingers on Simora.

But little does he know that Simora is more powerful than any creature in the whole jungle. And he will be in for the biggest fight of his little life.