The Bite

(you guys can listen to the video if you want.)

Simora's POV

Hello everybody my name is Sara but, that is only my nickname for Simora. Let's just say I love reptiles especially snakes. I even work at a zoo that specialize in snakes.

To be honest, I don't care for the rarity of the snake I just love to care and nurture them. Weather they were venomous or constrictors, I would just take care of them.

And they just love me to the point were they don't even bite me. But I can't really say that for the other keepers of the reptiles.

The reason I say that is because, some of the people here have either 1. Been sent to the clinic for the venom bites or 2. They come to me to get the constrictors off the suffocating keeper.

So, that's why the zoo manager made me the only keeper that is allowed to handle the snakes.

Although I wish I could take one of the snakes home with me but, I can't because they are the zoo's property.

So, my friend Anna asked me to come over and go pet stopping at the pet store. And I agreed to go because, I honestly need a break from work and the idiots we hire.

I mean honestly who goes into the lion's cage and tries to feed them. And it's always the rookie is that do it and guess what, I have to be the one to stitch them back up.

Time skip to mid afternoon

Anna's POV

As I wait for Sara to get out of work, I begin to wonder if I can get her hooked up with a boy. Because that girl needs a little bit of man action in her life.

Although it is going to be hard because, all Simora thinks about is her work and snakes.

And I think she would be willing to date the snakes then go out with a human being.

To be honest, I don't really blame her because she didn't really have the best childhood.

What I mean by 'not the best childhood', is that her family kind of loved her but not her mother.

And the neglect got worse when her mother and step father found out that she can talk to snakes. They began to send her to therapies and the asylums.

When I first found out that she was going through that hell at the age of 7 years old, I wanted to march up to her mother and slap her.

And if anyone else heard about Sara's story, I am pretty sure that they wouldn't blame me for murdering those bastards of parents.

As the clock hit 6:10pm, I saw Simora come out and got into the car. And I started up a conversation with her and asked her about work. And boy I regretted ever opening up my mouth and asking her that.

Narrator POV

As Sara started telling Anna about the rookie keeper who decided to be stupid and go into the tigers den. Luckily he lived with nothing but scratches and a bite on his ass.

Now that the girls were in the store, they both decided to go and see what they can find. Anna looks at the cats and dogs to see which one she wanted.

As for Simora looks around the animals, see couldn't help but look at the snakes. One of in particular snake caught her eye and it was a baby anaconda.

At first she was overwhelmed by the sight of the snake, considering the fact that this snake can get very big and heavy.

Even though I knew what this snake was and what it was capable of, I decided to ignore my zoologist instincts for once and get an employee over here.

(In this story Simora has a bachelor's degree in zoology because, science rock's!!!!!😆😆😆😆😆)

Simora's POV

As the clerk got the snake out of it's cage, I held out my hands to hold it.

And I kid you not I heard nothing but a small voice. I somehow knew that it was coming from the snake.

Thankfully I learned to keep that side of me a secret because, if I told Anna or anybody else who knew me, everybody would think I've gone mental.

But then again I can't really ignore a snake talking to me, it's been like that for me ever since I was born. It's kind of what caused me to have some fun time in the asylums.

But even though I was in the asylums the snakes that would slither into my cells always talked to me.

So yeah, I basically faked the whole getting better thing with the doctors because, I just couldn't bear being in that dreadful place.

Hearing nothing but screams and painful howls in the night. So, here I am still able to talk to snakes and hear what they think as well as speak to me.

I will be lying if I said that it would be annoying talking to a reptile that could kill you by venom or constriction, but I find it somewhat relaxing in a weird way.

Narrator POV

As Anna came back with a puppy in her arms, she was not surprised to see Simora with a snake in hand.

But instead of making a big fuss about it, she decided to get the snake for her friend. And she didn't notice that the snake was actually a green anaconda.

Then again Anna was never really one for noticing the strange and unusual.

But Simora does and she was worried about the anaconda because, the little one sounded like it was in pain.

Time skip to Simora's home

Simora's POV

As I put my new little friend and her cage, I noticed she started feeling a little bit better. And out of nowhere I hear the snake start talking again.

"I wonder if my siblings are doing well and are enjoying life. Although I don't think I will ever find the chosen one for the Naga's."

"You know I can hear just about everything that you saying little snake. And I know I'm not really suppose to be doing this but, what do you mean by chosen one and what are Naga's?" I ask her in confusion about what she was thinking.

Little Snake's/ Hannah POV

I am at a lost for words because, this human just talked to me without even being scared. The human maybe be the chosen one but I have to be sure.

So I guess I will have to make more conversation with her and see if she has the mark. And when I started to tell her about the Naga's, she was very surprised to hear that they still live.

Even though it sparked her interests, I could tell that she was having a hard time believing it. So I kindly ask her if she could come over to my cage and, remove her shirt and turn around and let me look at her back.

Narrator POV

When Sara turned around for Hannah, the green anaconda got a good look at her humans back.

And without even thinking Hannah went ahead and got out of the cage. To only strike bite at Simora's neck and injected the magic of Titanoboa into the human body and died from doing so.

And while the little snake died from delivering the gift of the God snake to Simora, she passed out and the change began to manifest.

And in the rain forest two certain Naga's felt the change in the air and knew that it was time to bring their new ruler home.