Confrontation

Narrator POV

After the festival, which took place at least two weeks ago, the Naga clan have been flourishing. And all the Naga's have grown to respect and adore Simora.

Sadly today was the day that every Naga dreaded. All the leaders of the jungle and forest decided to meet up in the Naga kingdom.

Of course Shadow and Sonic got very defensive seeing all of the leaders but, Sara was pretty calm about it even though she knew that all of the leaders were not going to like her very much.

And she was right. Well at least right about the Croc and Gator King. His name is Caleb and he's a entitled guy and he's the biggest brat in the jungle.

"You Naga's have really sinked lower than ever. To go as far as to ask a human for help with your problems. And here I thought you all were to proud to ask for help." Caleb says in pure ignorance.

All of the other leaders agreed with the gator and croc king but, Sara didn't since none of the of leaders helped the Naga's. And she didn't have to listen to idiot of a king.

"And now you pathetic snakes have a human as your new Queen. Well you know that as the strongest leader here I'm placing a claim on the human.

So do you low life's have anything to say then say it" Caleb says in a bossy tone.

"Yeah I do! Why don't you get out of my kingdom before things get out of hand and this turns into a blood bath." Sara says in anger towards Caleb.

Everyone look at her shocked and frightened by her sudden outburst of anger towards the idiot king. But of course Caleb growled at her and started to get angry.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH THINGS TO YOUR KING, YOU WORTHLESS AND PATHETIC HUMAN!!!!" Caleb shouts in pure rage towards Simora.

Simora just hissed loudly at Caleb in defense for her subjects. And her eyes became that of Titanoboa letting the other leaders know that she's a queen.

The other leaders backed off knowing that this wasn't their fight. And even though Caleb was shaking in fear he still tried to show that he was strong.

Sadly the second Simora called for the Piranhacondas, all bravery went completely out the windows.

And every leader backed off completely in fear of what Simora was going to do to Caleb. That is if he speaks to her in disrespect again.

"Now that I have everyone's attention, I want this to be known. I don't want anyone to threaten my kingdom again or there will be serious consequences. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!!" Simora declares to all of leaders.

In a second all the leaders nodded and bowed in pure respect. Sadly Caleb ran off in fear back to his kingdom since, he now knows that this queen is smart and that she knows that constrictor snakes can sometimes eat gators and crocs.

After a few minutes, all the other leaders said their apologizes to Simora and said their goodbyes and head back to their homes.

All the Naga's were very impressed on how their new queen laid down the law to the other leaders.

And from then on everyone in the snake kingdom respected her as long as as she reigned over them.