2. Office Supplies

"I already have an office," Peter grunted as he followed Tony down the hall.

There were many levels to Stark Industries - majority of them being labs - and though there was technically a charity department office, you did all your work from the café. So Peter had hardly spent any time in any of the office spaces. He'd been in Tony's, but it was an entire floor and doubled as a lab, office, and meeting conference area.

So the fact that Peter was being led to his "new office" was a bit more than he cared to think too much about.

"You have a lab," Tony corrected him, "And you'll still spend majority of your time there. But you need an office space that you'll be able to meet with people and conduct meetings."

"Tony, I'm a senior in college and an Avenger. With what time am I going to be conducting any fucking meetings?"

"Language," Tony snapped his fingers as he continued down a hallway.

"Fuck off," Peter grumbled.

The finally arrived at the elevator and Peter groaned as Tony stepped aside for him. "You'll be one floor below me."

"The old -" Peter didn't even want to finish his sentence as Tony nodded. The lab space that had exploded last year, the explosion that had led Peter to lose his arm, had been under construction for quite some time. It was one floor below Tony's official office and one floor above the lab area where Peter, Harley, Étienne, and Cindy's lab spaces all were.

The floor had been off limits while it had been under construction and Peter had only been up there a few times, but he'd been under the impression that a new lab would be replacing the old one.

How wrong he had been.

The office was massive. It ranged in many similarities to Tony's, only it was spaced out a bit differently.

"So that's your official desk and office area," Tony pointed out to the large desk, "And all your files and such, of course. Over here, and I know you already have your lab downstairs, but for protection and security purposes you'll have to make some changes."

Peter eyed Tony with a bit of brewing annoyance, but Tony raised his hand to warn him, "I just mean that your lab downstairs is going to be for your Spider-Man related work only from now on. We can't have anyone seeing that. But any of your Stark Tech work that will usually be handled with a team or any of the tech work you do on behalf of the company, that will be done in this lab here."

Peter eyed the lab space that was to the far right of the entire area and nodded, understanding the security purposes behind it. He remained silent as Tony continued on the tour.

"This will be your conference station," he said, rapping his knuckles against the glass box that held a large table and monitors with lots of chairs around it, "You've been to many of my meetings in the past; I'm sure yours will go the same."

"But how am I -"

"And over here is your coffee station, and your private elevator, and -"

"Why the fuck would I need a private elevator?" Peter put his hands on his hips and glared at Tony.

And then, in perfect timing, the elevator doors dinged and opened, allowing you to walk out and smile, "It looks nice, Tony," you looked around the space, "The dark blue of the walls was a good choice."

"Y/N," Peter smiled warmly and strode over to you, wrapping you in a hug, "I thought you weren't working today?"

"My lecture got out early and Tony told me you were getting to see your new office," you smiled and squeezed his shoulder excitedly, "Do you like it?"