5. Stark Yacht Club

"You do realize how awful of an idea this is?" Thandie asked you while you signed away on the checklist you'd left for the three baristas who would be in charge while you were away for the week.

"I think it's a great idea," you shrugged, handing the iPad back over and dismissing the baristas, "It'll be nice to get a break."

"You honestly think we need a break?" Thandie followed you towards the back, "I mean, we have our finals coming up -"

"In a few months," you scoffed, clicking the elevator button.

"- not to mention we all have jobs."

"Oh did you not see me delegating my work just a second ago?" you asked in a snarky tone while stepping aside for Thandie to join you in the elevator. She huffed and begrudgingly stomped in after you.

"I just don't think it's a good time for a vacation."

"It's Spring Break!" you laughed while turning to look at your friend, "Since when have you turned down a party?"

"All of us on a large yacht? Isn't that how murder mysteries start?" Thandie crossed her arms, "I know one person who's going to be completely against it."

"Other than you?"

"Peter," Thandie eyed you, "How did you convince your introverted and angry brooding boyfriend who hates literally everyone that spending a week on a yacht was a good idea and something he'd enjoy?"

You nibbled your bottom lip and shrugged, "I haven't told him yet."

Thandie cackled, throwing her head back with laughter and shaking her head, "Oh he's going to hate it."

"You don't know that! He's been in such a good mood for a while now -"

"What? The past two days?"

"- and I'm sure if I can tell him at just the right moment that it'll all be okay."

The doors of the private elevator opened to Peter's office and you were met with a war zone. You had to pull Thandie back into the elevator as a large object was sent flying across the office and smashed into the bookcase. Upon poking your heads out cautiously, you noticed Harley and Peter in a very intense battle.

Half of Harley's suit had formed around him spanning across his chest and his arms as he raised his arm and shot at Peter. You watched as Peter flipped up into the air and landed on the ceiling, crawling for a few seconds before launching off, wrapping his thighs around Harley's neck, and twisting the two of them onto his very expensive and large conference room table.

There was broken glass everywhere where the glass walls of the conference room had once been and you noticed that the two chairs in front of Peter's desk were completely demolished.

"Now might be a great time to ask," Thandie whispered sarcastically, as Peter yelled out loudly as Harley flipped Peter off of him, rose into the air as his suit continued to expand across him, and tackled Peter out of the air and into Peter's lab.

You'd had enough.

"Hey!" you screamed, running towards the two boys as Harley punched Peter in the face and Peter pushed Harley off him, sending him flying back into one of the work benches.

Peter strode towards Harley and lifted him up by the front of his shirt, Harley's suit having fallen to a million pieces at Peter's fists, and Peter dragged Harley up and raised a fist.

"HEY!" you screamed again, grabbing a wrench and throwing it in the boys' direction. It clinked off of Peter's left arm and both turned to look at you.