Chapter 11

FLASHBACK

The moment Kunal and Anu reached the room she jumped off from his arms which left Kunal shocked after all he didn't see that coming. Kunal was just coming out of his stupor when she suddenly switches on the play station and started to dance like crazy, Kunal immediately closed the door of their room so that no one should hear what was happening in his room right now.

Even before Kunal turned around Anu was there behind him, back hugging him, he stood rooted to his place feeling it and finally understood how Anu felt the time when Kunal used to suddenly back hug her, this feeling was something he can't pinpoint.

"Baby, it's late, don't you want to sleep?" Hearing Kunal's question Anu just denied her head and then hugged him tightly.

"I wanted to dance with you there but I know you don't like dancing so waited to come over here so that I can dance with you" Kunal just shook her head and smiled seeing her talking with the slur and more importantly he liked that she wanted to dance with him and even waited for that.

"Then let's dance," Kunal said to which finally Anu left him with a delightful smile on her face to which he just shook his head.

Kunal finally changed the song into one of the trending romantic songs and forwarded his hand to which she immediately placed her hand on his and Kunal placed his one hand on her waist and started to move with her in the flow.

Anu gazed into Kunal's eyes and felt like drowning herself in them, for the first time in her life she felt that much attached to this man who is now her husband, indeed he was always her best friend from the start and now when she thought of sharing her whole life with him it really felt meaningful, all of a sudden she felt like it was impossible to see her life with someone else other than her husband.

Kunal was happy seeing his wife this much happy, the look on her face made him aroused but he knew it was still early so he controlled himself so she will not be afraid of him nonetheless he placed his lips gently on her forehead and pecked her slightly there to which she finally looked above and into his eyes.

Anu was in her own thought when she felt a feather-like kiss on her forehead, she immediately looked above towards her husband and felt like one kiss is not enough so she turned and showed him her cheek to which he just chuckled but then obeyed her wish and kissed her both cheeks finally Anu felt relieved and gave him kisses back.

Kunal felt like the time should stop at this while no matter what, after all, it was a blissful moment of him with his wife, the feeling he felt was unexplainable at this moment a small smile formed on his face which made him more handsome. On the other hand, Anu just forgets everything in the arms of her husband a beautiful smile was on her lips as well.

After few minutes anu came out of the arms of Kunal and then looked towards him with her dimpled smile "I don't know, but suddenly I started to feel like you more handsome than anyone in the world" Anu said while touching his face with her palm.

Kunal gazed towards his wife lovingly and placed a kiss on her forehead, after all, it was not a new thing that he was not able to express his feelings but he knew very well that she will understand it very well, after all, who will understand it better than his wife better than his other half.

"Hot, Hot, very hot" Anu suddenly started to say, and then she took off her heels first after coming out of Kunal's embrace, followed by her black see-through jacket. Kunal immediately came out of his stupor seeing her trying to take off her top, he held her hand and stopped her before she will take it off to which Anu just glared towards her husband.