Chapter 29

So many things are running across Priya's head right at this moment she had so many questions, she wanted to question them but deep down she knew very well that the answer she will hear from their mouth will break her apart. Even though she wanted to run in the arms of them she knew deep down their relation had ended.

Priya was about to move when her hand was been held by them to which she made her heart strong and then looked towards them with the same disdain written on her eyes. "Do you need anything from me Mr & Mrs. Rai?"

Priya's parents looked at their daughter with more hateful eyes, they had thought that their daughter will make them proud even though she used to roam around like a tomboy, even though she was not as bright as their son yet they thought that this daughter will not make their head bowed in shame.

Honestly speaking they don't even have the slightest guilty conscience of trying to kill the fetus of their daughter, if they get another chance they would have done the same thing again, for them their status and respect are more important than a kid who is yet to breath in the world, Priya understood her parent's mentality very well and that's the only reason why she left home the same day when they tied to kill her child, she is indeed indebted to her brother for saving her on the nick time.

"Seems like you still didn't kill the bastard" Priya eyes turned red with anger, the only reason she is not lashing at them then and there was because they are the ones who brought her up, who gave her shelter, food, clothes, and education, but that doesn't mean that she will forgive them for the words they are using for her child.

Priya had forgiven them all her life for not treating her fairly when she and her brother were both their children's, what she wanted all her life was their love and affection, her father always wanted a boy who can take over his business in his point of view a girl is given out they are just a waste of money while having a boy is profit, she still can't believe that they are in the 21st century.

"It's not like he is eating of your money" Priya retorted after hearing the words leaving the mouth of her mother even though she was stunned at the start.

"But you are still carrying our last name," Priya's father said with anger laced in his voice, for once Priya really thought maybe she is their adopted daughter, their harsh treatment of her always broke her to no extent.

"If that's what worrying you then don't worry I will remove my last name legally, from then on we are on different paths and mark my word even if you come back begging to me I will not consider you both as my parents, from this day onwards I am considering myself as an orphan"

Priya forcefully pried her hand out of her mother's grasp and then left without turning back for once, deep down she had made a promise that from that day onwards she will not have any relation with her parents no matter what happens in the future.

Even though Priya was broken thinking of her baby will not get love from her family but deep down she know very well that it was good to leave them, just for family love she can't ruin the future of her child, she doesn't want her kid to learn those morals of her parents, she wanted to raise her child as diamond.

On the other hand, Amit rushed to his office after receiving the call from his manager while browsing through the internet, he still couldn't believe that this happened to him out of all people, he had planned everything meticulously only to underestimate his opponent. He never thought that they have got hold of his not only Dreams Company as well as his internationally expanded hotel business this was way more than what he could imagine.

"What is the current situation?" Amit questioned his manager as soon as he reached his office and sat across his seat only to see the ashen expression of his manager.