Chapter 31

Priya tried to turn in her sleep only to be held back, confused with the sudden difficulty she opened her eyes slowly only to be blinded by a handsome face that too this early in the morning, suddenly last night flashed in front of her eyes to which she finally looked at him to confirm that it was not a dream which she had last night.

Priya blinked her eyes again and then looked at him once more before giving a big smile to him which he reciprocated instantly "When did you wake up?"

"I didn't sleep" Priya widened her eyes in disbelief, only Aarav know what he was feeling last night, the fear of all this becoming his dream had made him stay awake all night not doing anything other than staring at her afraid that she will vanish if he blinks his eyes.

"Is everything ok?" Priya questioned worriedly to which Aarav just smiled and kissed her forehead trying to calm himself down.

"I was worried about all of this becoming my dream, I was afraid that you will vanish the moment I will close my eyes" Priya had tears hearing the words leaving the mouth of the man whom she love like hell.

"Thank you for loving me Priya, Thank you for coming into my life, Thank you for bringing this wonderful gift into our life, Thank you for everything," Aarav said while placing his forehead on hers to which she just closed her eyes.

"Thanks to you too for completing my life and making it meaningful" Priya hugged Aarav who pulled her in his arms lightly and then closed his eyes feeling blissful for the life which God has bestowed upon him, he is really thankful full to the man who is above everyone to finally fill his life with happiness.

After spending some time with each other they finally got and up and then got fresh n up and came outside only to see Daijaan has already prepared their breakfast "Is Prem gotten up?" Priya questioned Daijaan while sitting on the chair.

"He is not here" Daijaan replied remembering him going out last night, she has witnessed the moment that man's heart has broken into tiny pieces, she is happy why will not she, after all, she has looked after Aarav as her own child.

"When and why didn't he inform us?" Priya asked with confusion clearly written on her face to which Daijaan really don't know how to reply while Aarav seethed in jealousy.

"My dear child, maybe he got something important to do, don't forget that he is a boss and has to run a company" Priya nodded her head understandingly to which Daijaan sighed in relief seeing that she had dropped the topic while Aarav looked towards Priya and then sat down with grumpy mood which Priya immediately understood.

"Oh come on stop grumping and think of ways to talk to the family, they will be shocked by us today," Priya said to which Aarav nodded his head and then took his cell phone, he messaged the person and then put it down.

"There is nothing for you to worry about, after all, they all loves you, the one who should be worried is really me, I don't know what will they do to me after knowing about the things which I have done in my foolishness, if it was in their hand they will surely kill me, the only good thing is they will think about you and will spare my life" Daijaan had a smile after knowing what he meant by those words, she is really happy that everything started to become normal between these two.

"Don't worry I will help you, I already promised last night" Priya said with a smile to which he looked into her eyes only to see it filled with love which was enough for him, now he can even fight with the whole world let alone his family.

After finishing their breakfast they left home and started to move towards Aarav's home, after arriving Aarav looked at the parking and saw everyone's vehicle is still in the parking lot which made him happy as well as nervous, he still remember the reaction Anu had given him after knowing the truth, even though he will not say the whole truth to his family but he know that they will slaughter him after knowing what he had to this beautiful soul.