Chapter 1 : My Life As A Background Character

Here I am, living peacefully as a background character~

OH BUT SUDDENLY THE AUTHOR WANTS ME TO BECAME A MAIN CHARACTER-

don't you just get tired when they do this, smh.

I supposed I need to introduce myself like those main character people huh?

Author : STOP BREAKING THE THIRD WALL!! YOU SHOULD BE GLAD I'M MAKING A STORY ABOUT YOU.

SPEAK OF THIS AUTHOR-

Author : If you give me cooperation, I'll give you cookies.

WHA- make that 10 cookies.

Author : Fine.

Hello, My name is Elissa Ernest Elven. I'm introducing myself because author promise some cookies but to be precisely 10 COOKIES. Anyway, I'm 16 years old. I hate people-

Author : Hey! THIS IS FAMILY FRIENDLY-

Author, do you want me to finish this or not?

Author: My bad, your highness. Please continue~

No problem, my peasant. Anyway, people are so hard to handle and DON'T GET ME START ON THE MAIN CHARACTERS-

Author : I told you to talk about yourself, NOT TALK BAD ABOUT THE MAIN CHARACTERS!!

FINE! Let's just go straight to my routine as a background character... SMH.

-----

RINGGGG!!~ [The School Bell]

"Okay!! Make sure to finish your homeworks and send them to me in the midnight~" The teacher giggled evilly.

The whole class grunts in annoyed. I woke up with drools dripping from my cheek, looking around whether everybody was there or not.

I sighed in relief and packed my bag very fast. I got up and stretch my body after sleeping through the whole class.

Suddenly, an open water bottle fall on the floor near my shoes and making my shoes wet. I grunted annoyedly looking at the cliche sight.

"OMG! I'm so sorry!!" The girl who dropped her bottle immediately took a bunch of tissues and start wiping the floor then my shoes.

SHE USED THE SAME TISSUES THAT SHE WIPED THE FLOOR.

I sighed annoyedly. I'm boutta karate chop her hands. I was about to take the tissues from her hands and say it was fine because I'm not that mean and beside, I'M A BACKGROUND CHARACTER.

There's no way I'm gonna make a scene over this childish-

Another hand helped her wiped the floor and then their eyes meet.

UGHHHH. This is where the cliche love story goes.

"Umm- Thank you..." She said, looking  at the boy that is helping her wipe the floor then looks away blushing while still wiping my shoes.

Why is she looking away blushing??? It's not like-

"Haha... It's fine. I'm willing to help a beautiful girl~" The boy who helped her wiping the floor said while giving her a charming smile.

Oh... Nevermind.

"Um... What's your name?" He asked, while scratching the back of the head nervously.

...

You know where this is going right?

.....

Oh that's it.

"Hey... It's fine." I said, taking her hands off my shoes.

"A-Ah but your shoes are wet! Let me wiped them a little more!" She said, guilty about it and starts wiping harder.

YOOOOOO! YOU'RE RUINING MY   SHOES RANDOM MAIN CHARACTER GIRL.

"O-Oh! Hahahaha! It's fine." I said, struggling to take her hands away from my shoes because she's so strong.

Did she enter some gym training?! Her hands are like a rock!!

"Here. I'm sorry about your shoes." The boy said, annoyedly while handing me 100 bill to me.

Probably annoyed about me taking his FUTURE girl's attention...

"Thanks!!" I took the money and my bag then immediately ran out of the class.

I sighed in relief while walking through the full with students hallway. I looked at the money that he gave me and inspecting whether it's real or not cause you never know right.

BANG!

I jolted in shock so did everyone in the hallway that is full with lockers, I looked around while searching where the sound is from and...

Yup. You guessed it right!!

A boy is cornering a girl....

Near my locker...

I grunted annoyedly. Looks like I'm gonna be late home... AGAIN!

-----

YAYAYAYAY!! THE FIRST CHAPTER IS DONE!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER?

-D