Chapter 2 : A Hallway Drama

Wha... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THIS AUTHOR!!!

Author : I'm not sorry by the way.

JUST YOU WAIT!!!

-----

I'm currently standing in front of my locker because I'm trying to get my books for my classes...

BUT APPARENTLY, SOMEONE HAS ANOTHER PLANS...

I looked annoyedly at the crowd who's surrounding the FUTURE couple...

YUP, CURRENTLY A BOY IS KNEELING ON HIS KNEES TO ASK A GIRL OUT.
but that's not the reason why I'm annoyed...

IT'S THE FACT THAT THEY HAD TO PUT A BIG BANNER OVER THE LOCKERS.

OVER MY LOCKER SECTION. SMH.

Author really love suffering me, huh?

Author : What can I say? You LOVE being a background character, am I right? MUAHAHAHA

Hahahaha... SO FUNNY, AUTHOR. Notice the sarcasm? Yeah, you better.

I rolled my eyes at the cliche sight then look back at my locker that is currently covered with a banner that say 'Will you be the IT to my ZY?'.

I supposed I forgot to tell you that they're are hardcore K-POP stans. You know the crazy obsessed one? Yup, that's them. Their bag are full with their K-POP group's keychains and their lockers... I can't explain them...

Oh you might think I hate the K-POP? Naahhhh. It's the opposite actually, I love their songs. Their songs are catchy. That's all. By the way, stream Not Shy by ITZY and Life Goes On by BTS. Thank you.

"WHAT?!" A high-pitched voice echoes through the hallway.

I looked towards the cause of the sound and the cliche sight has turned into a fight scene.

"I TOLD YOU, I LIKE BTS!! DID I NOT MAKE IT OBVIOUS?!" The girl shouted in anger then proceed to shake the bundle of I suppose BTS keychains at the boy's face.

Uhhh...

The boy pushed the girl's hand away from his face and got up with his red face.

"Well, sorry for not getting you the BTS lightstick!! I'm not gonna spend my money on something I'm not interested!" He said, angrily while clenching on his ITZY lightstick.

"Oh come on! The BTS lightstick isn't that expensive! JUST ADMIT THAT YOU'RE POOR!" She said, smirking then crosses her arms thinking the victory is her's.

OOOUUCHHHH!!

He chuckled in disbelief. He looks at her smirking.

"Fine. Then you have to admit that you're delusional about BTS is gonna notice a girl like you? Please, honey. I bet they have more talented fans and they're certainly aren't you." He said, smirking then crosses his arms knowing his fact is correct.

THE HEAT IN THE HALLWAY IS HOT!!

She gasped and rolled her eyes in disbelief. "Excuse me? Who do you think you are?" She said, angrily and her cheeks are getting red.

"The boy who is gonna put your ego lower than your grades." He said, confidently while smirking knowing her victory is gonna be his.

I choked on my saliva in shock. This boy really know how to win an argument.

The girl's face is red from the anger and humiliation. She ripped the banner off the lockers and took out a scissors from her bag then starts cutting the banner into pieces. "Oops~ My bad." She said, pouting then smirks.

IS SHE-

He looked at her smirking then proceed to take out another same banner to show at her. "I knew you were gonna be insane." He said, smirking then laughed with the feeling of winner.

OOOOHH HE CAME PREPARED!!

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU ALL STILL DOING IN THE HALLWAY?!?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN CLASS!!" A teacher shouted while walking fastly towards the crowd.

The crowd immediately seperate into their group of friends and rushed to their scheduled classes. Yes, that includes me too.

Don't worry, I already took the books I need for all the classes before the banner was even up. HEHEHE! Let's just say I knew there was gonna a hallway drama~

TAKE THAT, AUTHOR!

Author : Not bad. Not bad... I'll get you next time HMPH.

-----

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER?

I'M GLAD YOU'RE STILL HERE!! HOPE YOU'LL STAY UNTIL THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED!!

-D