Chapter 3 : Spaghetti? Yes.

I don't why they be doing this in the morning... It's 7 A.M.

"WHY WOULD YOU STEAL MY GIRL?!" A guy shouted as he tried throwing punches to the other guy.

"Hahaha! Why are you pressed man? Mad that your girl like me better?" The other guy said, smirking as he avoided every punches the guy throws.

"I thought you're my best friend!" The guy said, his face is red from all the anger and clenched his fist in frustration.

I rolled my eyes. A best friend case again? That's the fifth one this month... I waited until they finish fighting around the crowd so that no one noticed me. Why you ask?

Well, let me tell you... Nah, I'll just show you.

I looked at the girl with her hoodie covering her head going straight to her class...

You know what happened right?

...

You guessed it right again!

A boy saw her and followed her, looking concerned DUUUHHH. I feel like my life is like a fairytale... To be honest, a fairytale I would love is that a school holiday. That's like a good one. I nodded at the thought.

" HEY!! WHAT'S GOING ON?!" A teacher shouted, running towards the crowd that's surrounding the two guys fighting.

Ahh... That's the cue.

The crowd immediately went to their classes and the two guys went to the principal office like always.

I rushed toward my class alone. Oh you might be thinking that I don't have friends? Nah, I don't call them friends. I call them the other background characters.

I entered my class and went to my usual seat as always but before I can even seat, a voice called out to me.

"Hey, Elissa! Have you finished the other homeworks?" A girl came to me with a book.

THE BOOK IS EMPTY.

I glanced the book and looked at her shocked. "We have homeworks?!" I said, looking guilty then starts searching the book that I wrote my homeworks in.

The girl looked annoyed then went to the other people and asked the same question.

I glanced at the girl and sighed in relief then placed the book that I wrote my homeworks in on the table. I laid my head on top of the book and went to LA LA LA NO WAY, OH DREAMS LAND.

You might think I lied to her about not doing my homeworks right?

Nah, I really didn't do it. Beside, the teacher never asked our homeworks either way.

I should really stop procrastinating...

Eh. I'll do it next time.

-----

"Okay, class. That's all. Bye." The teacher said, immediately grabbed his things and rushed out.

A boy whistle mockingly. "The teacher really can't hold his poop huh?" He said, teasingly while smirking. The class laughs at his joke while packing their bag.

I woke up at the laughter and looked around whether I'm the only in the class. I sighed in relief when I realised I'm not alone. I got up then stretched my body then went to pack my things on the table but my book was wet from my drools.

I looked at my book in disgust then immediately take out the dry and wet tissues from my bag then starts wiping it. After I finished wiping, I looked at it proudly. I packed my book and my things in my bag.

THUD!

I jolted in shocked. I looked at where the sound came from and apparently...

A boy is currently confronting a girl angrily.

"Why did you cheat on me?!" He said, gritted his teeth.

"Because you're useless and I don't need useless guy." She said, rolled her eyes then resumed packing her bag.

I made a face at the sight.

Ting!

Huh? I looked at my phone and I got a notification from my mom.

SHE'S MY MOTHER YUH
hey, i'm cooking spaghetti today~ come back early okay, my baby girl!! :D <3

I gasped quietly. Spaghetti?! YEESSS!! I took my bag and went out of the class and rushed home cause IT'S SPAGHETTI, YOOOOO!!!

I LOVE SPAGHETTI~

----

HAHAHAHAHA LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE REALLY LOVES SPAGHETTI ASIDE FROM COOKIES~

WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS CHAPTER?

-D