1.1

No one's POV:

It was a regular day of trolling his best friend, BadBoyHalo. They were currently not recording and Skeppy was editing his video of him trolling Bad in a build battle they had done a few hours earlier. "S-Geppyyyyyyyyyyy"

Skeppy smirked and looked over to his first monitor on his left, "What do you need muffin boy?" Bad paused for a short second but then spoke up. "Why did you troll me earlierrrrrr! D:" Skeppy chuckled at his best friend drowning in self-pity.

"Because why not?" Bad gasped in his little fit of anger. "Hmph! I'm not talking to you for TWO WHOLE MINUTES! HAHAHAH I'm soooooo evil! >:3" Bad said with a practically hearable grin. "Oh no whatever shall I dooooo, Bad please talk to meeee." Bad felt sudden pity for the shorter boy.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry I'll still talk to you." Skeppy let out a girlish giggle, "Yayyy." He went back to his editing hearing bad scream in anger from the recording in his ears.

.

..

...

Skeppy didn't even flinch when Bad screamed like that anymore. He had gotten so used to it that it sounded like a common way of speaking with Bad. They both screamed at each other quite a lot but at the end of the day they both made up and joked with each other through out the long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Zak awoke in his comfy and warmed bed from the pounds of pillows and blankets he had on it, he groaned as the sleep knocked back into him making him feel tired even though he just got a fairly good nights sleep that night. He slid like a snake out of his bed and onto the oak wooden floors.

...

This somehow lead to him army-crawling to his kitchen to get his breakfast. Zak grabbed onto one of his bar stools he had circling around his kitchen island and pulled him self up meeting his eyes with his stainless steal, fridge.

Zak opened his fridge and looked around before he pulled out some eggs and whole wheat bread. The bread went into the blue and white toaster while Skeppy got out a pan and cracked a few eggs onto the pan after he turned on his metal stove.

A blue fire ring wraps around the bottom of the pan heating the inside and making the eggs sizzle and pop while Skeppy flipped them soon enough making them into scrambled eggs.

Ding!
The now golden brown toast popped up from the blue and white toaster, Zak turned off the stove and took the pan off the stove then letting the eggs slide onto the pieces of toast. Zak proceeded to get a clean, white and gold plate. What a yummy breakfast.

Zak picked up his phone and texted Darryl then let his teeth sink into the bready and eggy goodness. He finished his meal quickly as him and Darryl texted back and forth sending funny pictures of each other then finally decided to face time.

Zak set his dish in his sink to clean before he went to bed like always then remembered something. Today was February third. Bad said he was available to meet anytime he wanted this month. "FUCK YEAAAAH!"

"LANGUAGE SKEPPY! What happened!?" Skeppy looked down at his phone with the biggest smile on his face, EVER. "You promised we could meet up anyyyy time I wanted this month! And IIIIII say tommorowwwwww!" Bad looked at his phone in shock.

"Ugh fine, you're right I guess I did." A sweet and gentle smile crawled upon Bad's face making Zak's stomach flipped inside out and filled to the brim with the most beautiful red and black butterflies with blue and white wings.

"Hmm...Well I'll see you tomorrow bald boy, love yaaaa." Skeppy was to love struck to realize what he had said, and before Bad could say anything he hung up and skip away to his room half-lidded while he thought about back as he packed his bags.

——

Bad stared at his phone blankly, his face was a fired up red. His mind was racing like it was his last day alive!

BadBoyHalo's POV:

"SKEPPYLIKESMEWHATIFHEJUSTSAIDTHATTOBENICEOHMYGOODNESSAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHILIKESKEPPYTOOHESANADORABLEMUFFINHEAD!"
(A/n: this is the transition of that enhancement table language he just spoke: Skeppy likes me?! What if he just said that to be nice? Oh my goodness AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I like Skeppy too! He's an adorable muffin head!)
~~~~~~~~~
I drop kicked that child in SELF DEFENSE! ✨😒✋🏻
Word count: 749