No No No

6 months later

Racco's POV:
I wokz up nexz to smol doggo, lick lick. She wokz up from kishz! Ya Ya Ya! "Woof" very meaning fulz in doggo languagez.
"Woof!" Ya ya ya! She woof bak!

I woke up to a peacefully sleeping Darryl next to me the next morning, the air was chilly and chrisp. I had Darryl to keep me warm from the acidic planet we live on. "Babyyy wake uppp." He groaned and placed his arm over me, causing me to laugh quietly.

I sat up and looked at Darryl. Hmmm. I slid out of his arms and started walking out of the room. I stopped at the doorway when I felt two arms snake around me. "Zakkyyyy no, don't leaveeeeee. Snuggle with me..."

Darryl gave me a pouty face that I could barely resist, I gave in and placed a small kiss on the tip of his nose. "Fine fine but we are getting up at 11:00. (P.M.)" He groaned but agreed and we did exactly that.

When we did decide to finally get up it was noon, not 11 like I had intended. We decided to go to the park and eat a late lunch, Dare and me got in some outting clothes and we walked to the park hand in hand.

When we got there it was somehow raining, we couldn't give any other care in the world besides each other. We danced in the rain to the soft pit pats of rain hitting the metal of nearby house roofs.

BANG! Darryl's eyes widened and he grabbed his stomach. "Zak-" BANG! A shot right through his shoulder, the culpate ran away with the darkening rain. "Zak...Run...I don't- GAA!" He clenched his hand around his shoulder even harder.

I grabbed onto him not caring if blood had gotten on my shirt. "Dare...No no no, please! Come on we-we have to get to a hospital!" I tried dragging him but he couldn't budge. "DARE! Please you'll bleed out!"

"Please..." Darryl reached to me with everything he had left. "Zakky...Zakky, listen to me dear..." I melted into his soft touch, this time it hurt me, I wanted it to be me and not him. Why me... "Zak please, whenever you miss me, bake a batch of muffins would ya?"

"G-Gluten free?..." Tears rolled down my face sinking into the wet grass below. "You know me too well...p-probably a bad time but..." Darryl pulled out a small box and opened it falling to the ground on one knee.

"Marry me please, my love. You are my only diamond..." I took the ring from the case and slid it on my ring finger. "You're my only emerald." (Bad's eyes) Darryl could only chuckle a bit. I sat down on the bitter cold grass.

I slightly dragged Darryl's head into my lap. "Please, don't leave me...I promised I wouldn't leave you. We have a life to live and and...Rat! What about Rat? You have to take care of her..." Darryl simply took my hand in his and kissed it gently.

"Take care of Rat for me, I'll keep you all safe from up above...Hey that reminds me..." I looked at Darryl with so many emotions flooding out of my eyes. "I never got to tell you that I loved you today."

"I love you, my diamond."