1.3

(Bare with me)
Racco's POV:
Hooman haz big big croosh on tall tall hooman! Ya ya! I like tiny tiny doggo, very floofy and good kishes!

Rat's POV:
Tall tall dado gave treat, ya ya! Treat yum yum! Tall tall dado big big croosh small small hooman! Small small hooman lookz nicz! Goodz goodz match for dado!  I like big big doggo! Vrey nicz nicz! Big big doggo give good kishes! Taste of BACON! Yum yum!

(A/N: okay back to regular story just some cute Ratcco (Rat x Racco) that I wrote lol. Also the dogs don't understand the shipping so thats why I did it,if they did and didn't like it I would take out this part.)

BadBoyHalo's POV:
After me and Skeppy talked for a long while in the airport I took him to my house while Rat and Racco sat very properly in the back seat. "Hehe, you're so short that you should be sitting back there and Rat should be up here."

"Ugh whatever dude! Haha! You're just jealous that I'm adorable as a short person and you're not!" >:3 I laughed a lot with Zak on the way home, he was so funny and cute. One thing was bothering me though.

I

Could

Not

Stop

Looking

At

His

Lips.

They looked so perfect and smooth, even softer in person than on camera, he smelled like sweet blueberries and his smile was a pearly white. So simple yet so complicated, what are these feelings?! Like I know I'm gay but I couldn't posibly like my best friend!

It's crazy such a dumb idea why did I even this of it in the first place- Something fluffy hit my sholder, at first I thou it was Rat or Racco but they were sound asleep in the back seat but soon enough I realized it... Oh god.

It was Zak asleep on my shoulder.

I had no idea what to do cause I couldn focus on the road but if I pulled over I might risk waking him up, my face was heated up greatly and my head was spinning. I slapped myself in the face. "Pay attention to the road Darryl! You're almost home!"

Once I did thankfully make it home, I parked my car in my driveway and got Zak out of the car. I held him in my arms as he slept peacefully against my overheating body, he seemed to like the warm though cause he snuggled up against me!

I had tied Rat and Racco to my jeans and they both were good doggos and followed happily behind me. I opened the door with my foot trying my best not to drop my best friend, it was hard though but I managed.

I walked into my pre-setup guest room and laid Skeppy on the bed. I took off his shoes and socks along with his shirt which was quickly replaced with a comfy Pajama shirt for him to sleep in, it didn fit me anymore so it was only a little big on Zak.

I unleashed Racco and Rat from my pants and let them play around the house as they pleased while I walked in and out of the house getting Zak's stuff for him while he rested. It didn't take long, I only had to get about two suitcases and Racco's cage along with his food and other needs.

I set Skeppy's luggage in front of his room and set up Racco's cage and necessary items next to Rat's cage. Racco and Rat seemed pleased with my decisions and so did I. I pored their food into each of their bowls along with some cool water in the other.

This was going to be a great week.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Helloooooo OwO idk what to say thank you for all the reads it means so much to me!