1.5

Zak's POV:

I awoken to a warm body pressed against me. At first I thought it was Racco but when I flipped over to pet him, I was met face to face with the one and only, BadBoyHalo. Blood rushed to my face, despite it all though I didn't mind laying here with him. Bad for once was right. This will be the best week ever.

I slowly moved my hand up onto his chest and laid agents his warm body, he felt like a personal sauna or furnace.  I wanted to stay like this with him forever. My body moved on its own without me even realizing it.

Soon enough I was kissing a sleeping Darryl. Not passionately or anything since he was asleep, I was taking advantage of the situation but at the same time I wondered if Darryl would even mind in the first place.

While I was thinking about random things Bad had now had my cheeks in both his hands and he placed a small kiss on the tip of my nose. "Good morning, Zakky." His voice was husky from his morning voice but I didn't mind. "Morning baldy" I giggled and Bad rolled his eyes at me grabbing a pillow and smacking me with it.

After me and Bad basically played bedwars with our pillows we both retreated to the kitchen for breakfast, although Bad seemed bothered by something, or...someone?..."Bad you okay?" He looked up at me from his mug that "Rat" got for him. (Twitter followers,  if you know you know.)

It was a stupid mug.

"Hm? Oh, yeah yeah it's nothing I'm just...thinking about some things." He was such a horrible liar. "Baaad tell meeeee." I pleaded with him for about five minutes before he gave up and sushed me with his soft, plump, lips. I melted into the kiss immediately, I don't know why though, I didn't have a crush on him or anything, this was just...A friendly kiss. Sorta like how the French do it!

"No geppy." Bad just wanted an excuse to kiss Skeppy.

----------------

Yeah forget what I said, I was in love with this man. We were for real doing that French kiss thing now, we only pulled away for a split second to get air. My lips ached from how long we had been doing it but I just couldn't stop going back for more.

Like he was pulling me in with his beautiful and enchanting self...I got so lost in his touch, I wouldn't have known if we were there for seconds, minutes, hours, or even years... After about a good 14 full minutes we pulled away for the final time, I was panting like a dog and Rat and Racco looked pleased with themselves.

They booped noses as a type of high-five. I laid my head on Bad's chest. "I love you Dare." A dusty rose blush spread across Bad's face. He smiled a bit. "I love you too Zakky."

I always have.