Quirk Explanation

Ahem! Welcome to the quirk explanation

Tsuna is able to wield seven colors, all seven colors of the rainbows! I will list out those seven explain what each one can do!

Red- strength booster, she can use the heat of the red flames or the flames in general to enhance her strength and speed. Draw backs are serious muscle pain and joint pain from using too much! And burns!

Orange- regular flame! Burns!

Yellow/Gold- she can heal any wound, the worse it is the more fatigue she will get and will cause serious strain on her health, making her immune system low!

Green- Sleep induced flames, if she engulfed someone with this flame they will instantly fall asleep, it can only be used on someone three types before they become immune to it! Drawbacks is that she will also become immensely tired because it uses her own stamina.

Light blue- this is a chilling flame, it can cause hypothermia and frost bite if not used carefully!! Drawbacks are also hypothermia and frostbite.

Dark blue- intense heat, the same as dabi/Touya, she usually uses this one at all times in memory of her brother. Drawbacks are intense burns and weakness in the body.

Purple- is the mixture of dark blue and the strength enhancer (red). Increased strength and heat to her flames. The drawbacks are the same from both flames.

One For All Rainbow Flame- it is a mixture of all the flames, Tsuna usually uses the OFA flame she usually passes it off as the strength booster most of the time but in a serious battle or if she thinks she needs it she uses Inferno Embrace which is the Rainbow Flame she used against the Zero Pointer.

Now a description of what she looks like!!

Height: 5'11

Hair color: red

Eye color: Glowing turquoise

Favorite food: spaghetti

Likes: her sister and comic books.

Dislikes: Men, Perverts, and cowards.

Explanation of her flaming horns!

The flaming blue horns on her head are based off of Rin okumura from blue exorcist, I thought it would be a cute feature to add to her! So if I had a thought of what she would look like it would be this, except no tail or pointy ears. Her flames get bigger when she's emotional, and the colors depending on her mood. They are a natural turquoise blue like her eyes. Dark blue if she's sad or unhappy, soft pink if she's happy, hot pink if she's flustered, red if angry, green if jealous, etc. when her horns change colors so do her eyes. Let me know if you all want to know anything else!

 Let me know if you all want to know anything else!