Chapter 2 : Tropical Land Promise

<Shinichi POV>

I was enjoying my sleep when a huge sound of explosion happens waking me up.

Shinichi : What was that?!

I jump out of my bed and run to my window. I open it and look down at professor's house seeing a part of his wall have fall apart and rubble on the ground every where with him on top of it all wearing a weird device on himself.

Shinichi : Can't you be a bit quieter, Agasa-ahgase!

Agasa : Oh! I just wanted to wake you up! How was that? Isn't it better than an alarm clock?

Professor said. I just heave a sigh when I heard a voice come from right below me.

???? : Agasa-ahgase, are you okay?!

I look down to see my childhood friend running towards professor's house climbing and jumping over the stone wall separating mine and professor's house. He then helps professor stand and lead him to my house.

I always thought that I would definitely fall for Ran when we were kid, but never thought that it was the other way around. I have always favour and care for (M/N), but never thought that it was like that. Well, who wouldn't fall for him? Despite his quiet demeanour, he is such a gentle and big-hearted person. Plus, he got the look that both men and women would definitely fall for.

Prove? He always got lots of love letters everyday and not only that. The love letters didn't stop there, but also filling up his house mailbox. Lots of people knows him as the (N/N) of the East. He never participated in any karate championship, but always managed to take down the strongest of all and Ran herself claim that he is far stronger than her.

I snap out of my trance when I heard (M/N) and professor talking.

Shinichi : Oh yeah. We have a sleepover last night, but.... I bet he is angry at me as of now. I just went out without saying anything last night and came back late.

M/N : Are you okay, Agasa-ahgase?

Agasa : I am fine, (M/N)-kun, hehehe.

M/N : Let's go get you treated first and then come have breakfast together.

Agasa : Oh, thank you, (M/N)-kun!

They then went inside of my house with (M/N) helping professor. As for me, I just turn around and get ready for school while also thinking of what should I do to pleased (M/N). No one like it when (M/N) is mad.

<TIME SKIP>

<Third Person POV>

You lead professor to Shinichi's family's study room. You tell professor to sit on a chair in the room and go out only to get back in with a first aid kit in hand after a few minutes. You put down the kit on the study table beside professor and start treating him.

Agasa : This is quite a large book collection here! Ah, since Shinichi's dad has read all of these books, it's no surprise that he's world famous mystery writer.

Professor then move his head around the study room making it a bit hard for you to treat his wound. You then scold Agasa gently.

M/N : Stay still, Ahgase!

Agasa : Oh, sorry about that.

Agasa then turn back to you and stay still as you continue to treat his wound. You then converse with him not to make him bored.

M/N : Well, just like you said Ahgase. It's no wonder that his father is a famous mystery writer. And thanks to that, I am interested in this book since I was little. Also, all of the trip and training Yusaku-san gave me with Shinichi....