Chapter 3 : Roller Coaster Murder Case

<Your POV>

We were now standing in line to ride the Mystery Coaster here in Tropical Land. I don't want to come, but my lil' sis insists me to come with her and Shinichi. So, here I am. While waiting for our turn, I see from the corner of my eyes a small group of kids sneaking inside the Mystery Coaster. I then excuse myself from Ran and Shinichi.

M/N : Uh, guys, you can go ahead first. I forgot that I need to find something. Bye.

I said and quickly run from there because I know if I stay any longer, Shinichi would ask me a lot of things and I would get caught lying. I run a bit far from the Mystery Coaster to make sure that they wouldn't see me and after I am sure none of them can see me, I follow the sneaky kids. I follow the kids quietly.

Genta : Now what do we do?

Ayumi : From here, we should be able to get in line.

Mitsuhiko : I don't see the line....

Ayumi : Then we should find it!

The little girl then starts to walk again followed by the two boys.

M/N : What a brave kid that lil girl....

They keep on walking while I keep on following them quietly when I heard the scream that is getting louder and the sound of the ride moving shaking the coaster rail. The kids stop walking and froze as the ride glide fast past us. Then something falls off from the ride. It rolls in front of me and I widen my eyes as I see what it is.

Genta : Ah, what was that? We should get out of here quickly!

Ayumi : What is this?

I run to the kids and quickly turn them around then demand them not to turn around. They nod.

M/N : Kids, don't turn around! Keep on looking forward. Lil girl, can you please put whatever it is in your hand into my handkerchief.

I said as I hold out the handkerchief. She nods and put it in my handkerchief and I wrapped it putting it in my pocket. I turn my head to the head behind me which the kids didn't know then turn back to the kid who are still looking to the front. I then lead them out of the tunnel.

M/N : Ok, kids. Why don't we get out of here first, hm?

They once again nod and didn't said anything. We get out of the tunnel and I told them to go somewhere else while I run back to the Mystery Coaster through the front struggling to get through with the crowd filling in. I run inside to see that Inspector Megure and his police officers are already there and Shinichi is talking about something with him. I then see Ran standing alone looking scared which makes me wanted to run to her, but being stop by one of the police officers.

P.O 1 : I'm sorry, sir. But you can't go inside.

M/N : Let me in!

I struggle in the police officers hold. Inspector Megure and Shinichi then notice me. They walk to me and Inspector Megure tell the police officers to let me in which he did and I walk in straight to Ran.

M/N : Ran, are you okay? You didn't hurt yourselves, right?

Ran : Niichan? No. no I didn't, just a bit scared....

M/N : Awh, it's okay now. I'm here.

I then turn to Inspector Megure and thanks him for letting me in.

M/N : Thank you Megure-keibu.

Megure : It's fine, Mouri-kun.

Megure then turn back to Shinichi and they start to talk about the case when one of the men in black with long hair and wearing a fedora hat hiding his eyes walk to them.