Chapter 7 : The Bullet Train Bombing Case

<M/N POV>

We were all in the bullet train to Kyoto. Otou-san's friend are holding their wedding there. Right now, Otou-san is looking into a small mirror as he shaves messy beard with an electric shaver. Me and Ran just look at him in disbelief. Conan is just eating his bento me and Ran pack for him as he sits in his seat beside me. Ran's sitting beside Otou-san.

Ran : I don't think there is anyone who would shave on the train on the day of his friend's wedding.

Kogorou : I can't help it, right? I overslept because I was up late last night at a meetng with a client.

M/N : You always say that! And you were passed out at the door.

Kogorou : Humh. And to think I let you come along because you were bugging me!

Out-san said as he turns his head away from us while pouting and tying his tie. Seeing him struggling with the tie, I reach out my hands to his tie and help him tie it up as he let me.

Ran : But the wedding ceremony is in Kyoto, right? Don't you want to go, Conan-kun?

M/N : Oi, oi. Don't drag him in this when you are the one who was so eager on coming.

Conan : Um.... Yeah.

Kogorou : Hey! And why is he coming too?

Ran : Well, we can't just leave him behind, can we? Oh! You got a new pair of shoes!

Conan : Yeah! Agasa-ahgase gave them to me.

M/N : I bet that it was a new invention for him to use to help him solve cases....

I thought as I glance at him seeing him looking like he is reminiscing something and then he brings up his hand to his glasses and hold it.

M/N : I guess that is one more inventions, huh? I remember that the glasses don't have lenses the first time I saw him.

We the hear the cheerful laugh of kids as they run through the aisle and to their seat just right behind me. I then let go of Otou-san tie after I am done tying it up for him.

Kogorou : But why do these kids have to come with us too?

Ran : It doesn't matter. Their parents have paid their fee for this trip.

Kogorou : What really got into parents nowadays?

Ayumi : Conan-kun, let's go for an adventure!

Ayumi then come from behind him making him almost choking on his food. Mitsuhiko then follow suit as he appears from behind Ayumi.

M/N : Little bunny, let's not disturb Conan eating, okay? Why don't you guys go by yourself?

Ayumi then look up at me with a big smile and then nod before inviting Genta and Mitsuhiko to go on an 'adventure'. I peek a them from my seat as they quickly run to the door. They wait for the door to open before rushing out to another train car. Seeing them out the door, I sit back down in my seat.

Kogorou : Those kid's parents really have problems.... But this kid's parents are even stranger. Not even a phone call has been made.

Otou-san exclaim as our eyes turn to look at him. A flash of panic can be seen across his face as he then jumps out of his seat and run away.

Conan : I am going to the toilet.

Ran : Ah, Conan-kun!

M/N : It's okay, Ran. I will go after him.

I said as I then stood up from my seat and walk up to Conan who is standing in front of the door, waiting for the door to open. I look down at him to see him in a deep thought. After a few seconds the door open. I look up to see the men in black standing in front of us as they look back at me and Conan.