Frequently Asked Questions よくある質問

1

1. When does the ONC start?

The official contest launch is February 1st. This is the day the prompts will be released and you can start working on your story.

1. ONCはいつ開始されますか?

公式コンテストの開始は2月1日です。これはプロンプトがリリースされる日であり、ストーリーの作成を開始できます。

2. Where are the prompts?

The prompts will be posted in a new separate chapter in this book on February 1st. Make sure to add this book to your library and/or follow our profile if you want to be notified once they go live.

2. プロンプトはどこにありますか?

プロンプトは、2月1日にこの本の新しい別の章に掲載されます。公開されたら通知を受け取りたい場合は、この本をライブラリに追加するか、プロフィールに従ってください。

3. Will the prompts be released early or all at once?

The prompts will be posted in a new separate chapter in this book on February 1st. The challenge is to get your mind jump-started at the same time with a brand new story on the day of release. Sorry folks, but no early sneak peeks!

3. プロンプトは早期にリリースされますか、それとも一度にリリースされますか?

プロンプトは、2月1日にこの本の新しい別の章に掲載されます。課題は、リリース日にまったく新しいストーリーで頭をジャンプスタートさせることです。申し訳ありませんが、初期のスニークピークはありません!

4. Do I need to follow a prompt for my story?

Yes, picking and following a prompt from our list is mandatory. But don't worry, we tried to make them very open and general so they should give you a lot of freedom to create a unique and original story.

4. ストーリーのプロンプトに従う必要がありますか?

はい、リストからプロンプトを選択して従うことは必須です。しかし、心配しないでください。私たちはそれらを非常にオープンで一般的なものにしようとしたので、ユニークで独創的なストーリーを作成するための多くの自由を与えるはずです。

5. Can I submit a story I've already written?

Unfortunately, no. The ONC is here to inspire and motivate you to write a brand new story. Many contestants use this as a personal writing challenge.

5. すでに書いたストーリーを提出できますか?

残念だけど違う。 ONCは、まったく新しいストーリーを書くようにあなたを刺激し、やる気を起こさせるためにここにあります。多くの出場者はこれを個人的なライティングの課題として使用しています。