Share Your Beginning あなたの始まりを共有する

Each year, one of our favorite aspects of the Open Novella Contest is the sense of community along with the friends we gain along the way

毎年、オープンノヴェッラコンテストの私たちのお気に入りの側面の1つは、私たちが途中で得た友達と一緒にコミュニティの感覚です。

In order to help spread the positivity and camaraderie amongst fellow novella writers, we've brought to you a chapter where you can share your work and share your beginning.

仲間の中編小説作家の間で積極性と友情を広めるのを助けるために、私たちはあなたがあなたの仕事を共有し、あなたの始まりを共有することができる章をあなたにもたらしました。

Here you can share your entries, converse about them, and discover stories from other participants with similar or vastly different prompts!

ここでは、エントリを共有し、それらについて会話し、同様または大幅に異なるプロンプトで他の参加者からのストーリーを発見できます!

So, in the comment section, feel free to share the link to your ONC story (yes, it's allowed in here!) and tell us something about your story to get us pumped for it.

そのため、コメントセクションで、ONCストーリーへのリンクを自由に共有して(はい、ここで許可されています!)、ストーリーについて何か教えてください。

Here are some things that might be interesting to talk about, but of course, you can talk about anything involving your story here!

ここに話が面白いかもしれないいくつかの事柄があります、しかしもちろん、あなたはここであなたの話に関係する何でも話すことができます!

Prompt #:

促す #:

What drew you to this prompt specifically?

このプロンプトに特に惹かれたのは何ですか?

Story Link:

ストーリーリンク:

What will your story be about? What genre?

あなたの話は何についてですか?どんなジャンル?

Did you already begin worldbuilding? (Characters/Setting?)

あなたはすでに世界構築を始めましたか? (キャラクター/設定?)

What makes your worldbuilding so special to you?

あなたの世界構築があなたにとって特別な理由は何ですか?

What scene are you most looking forward to writing?

書くのが一番楽しみなシーンは?

We encourage you to not only share your story in here, but also to jump into conversations with fellow participants about their stories, maybe you might be that person, who helps them get over a bump in their writing or inspire them to keep going!

ここであなたのストーリーを共有するだけでなく、彼らのストーリーについて仲間の参加者との会話に飛び込むことをお勧めします。