Character Bio's

Kyle Daten

Kyle Daten is one of the main protagonist of this series. He is a Fallen Angel, the former Owner of Hell Vegas and Half brother to Guri.

Appearance

He appears to be a young looking male with Purple eyes and black hair with purple ends and a white streak. even though he is a half demon, he has pointy ears like Guri, but they are covered by his hair. one of his eyes are covered by his hair.

He wears a white shirt that is covered by his hoodie and black pants. he also wears black boots. he is known to wear a black hoodie constantly, but takes it off in warmer seasons. He also has a Pikachu Coin purse on his left belt hook, like Guri has that Skull Ornament and Kyle has pins of legendary and Mythical Dark Type Pokemon.

he also has wings, but unlike Guri(who has bat wings in her demon form) he has black feathered wings like an angel.

Personality

Kyle is a bit of a mysterious person who doesn't bother with others. he also has a bit of a fun loving side to him. he also gets easy bored like Guri in the Anime, but to get him unbored, him and his friends often use's Stola's as a football(or as any ball if you may).

He often gets angry if anyone messe's with him or people who mess with people he likes.

He has a loving and protective side to him, because Guri is a Angel-Demon like him and also she is his sister.

Characteristics

Race: Demon-Angel Hybrid or Fallen Angel

Weapons: Scythe, Kiss-Hate Note, Angel and Demon Blades of Deliverance

Gender: Male

Traits

Hair Colors: Black with purple ends and a white streak

Eye Color: Purple

Professional Status

Affiliation(s) : Hell Vegas, Hell

Occupation(s) : Owner of Hell Vegas(Former), Cupid

Relatives: Kamisama(Father in law), Mavuro(Mother), Guri(Sister in law)

Relationships

Guri: he knows that she is his Sister. even though she is a bit annoying to others, that is what she makes her a very interesting Sister to him

Seiji Aino: he see's him a joke and a very uninteresting lover to his Sister.

Akane Hiyama: He likes her because her blade attacks are like Mesmo's, but she gets bothering to him when she throws knives at Guri(even though she doesn't die from the knives).