Chapter 4: Angelic Company X Devilish little secrets

We see a foggy being that looks like Kyle's shadow walking inside the mist. then it opens it's eyes, saying something.

Mysterious Being: You know you can't keep your family secret, Kyle!

then Kyle woke up from the dream...or nightmare. Kyle looks outside, seeing that it was daytime.

Kyle: it was just a dream.

Kyle then tried to get off his bed, but found weight of a young girl. Kyle looked on his covers, finding Guri Sleeping on his legs.

Kyle: GURI!

*Insert Knight of the wind instrumental*

Kyle already got dressed and had some breakfast. Mesmo has already came to the house to see Kyle. Seiji was having breakfast aswell.

Mesmo: so whats the plan for today, Boss?

Seiji: do you guys ever get bored?

Kyle: Don't know, maybe go to an arcade if you want, if the 'Mesfortune' doesn't get in the way.

*if you guys know what Mesfortune is related to, I'll give you a shout out!

Mesmo: that was one time!

Kyle: yeah!

Seiji: wait, what?

then Kyle remembers what Coraly said to him yesterday when he came home.

Coraly: I'm going to ask God to see you tomorrow, but since you don't know how to get to Heaven, I'm calling an angel to bring you to Heaven.

Mesmo: your going to Heaven!

Kyle: I asked if I can bring someone with me, and that someone is you.

Mesmo: me and you...up there...meeting god?

Kyle: relax, he won't know!

Mesmo: I guess, but who's the Angel that's taking us?

then there was a knock on the door. Kyle walked to it and opened it, revealing Tiara.

 Kyle walked to it and opened it, revealing Tiara

Kyle: Tiara, our old friend!

Mesmo: we weren't expecting you! we guessed someone we knew was taking us!

Tiara: Wassup Kyle and Mes, I thought you guys were going to see Kami today.

Seiji: wait a minute, I thought Demons and Angels were rivals, not friends?

Kyle: me and my friends annoy other Angels, but Tiara is indifferent.

Tiara: so are you gonna try summoning Lah, Marsha or in Hell Vegas Devia, then it will be one big party!

Seiji: A party? A party?? I'm good with 5 half demons, but *counts fingers* 8 is more than I can handle!

Kyle: relax, you survived Akane. *laughs*