Chapter 12: Another Plan X The Angel Blade

A/N: I'm making this like from Chapter 10, where it goes from one part to another, where the others are getting the Blade. I'm also changing the Plot of this Chapter.

It was late in night, Kyle was looking at the Journal in his room. He was learning about the other Location about the Angel Blade of Deliverance, the Opposite to the Demon Blade he already obtained.

He looked at the pages and the map, where the Blades were Located at. He already wrote down the Location of the Demon Blade when he was looking around.

Kyle: So if the Demon Blade was in Hell in the Museum, then that means...the other is in Heaven!

He then looked at the pages map again, finding the Blade was somewhere in Heaven. He then looked at the time, finding it was very late. Thinking he should wait until tomorrow, he put the book and map back under a secret drawer under his bed, where the Demon Blade was being kept.

Kyle: No one will ever get it!

After putting everything back under his bed, he closed the drawer and went to get some sleep.

*Insert Intro*

The Next Day was the day where Kyle gets the Angel Blade, as he knew where it was. The Map showed the Blade was in a tower in Heaven itself.

Kyle: Of course they had to keep both Blades where no one will get them. To keep both Blades from ever meeting!

Rie: So you guessed why they were divided?

Kyle then looked and saw Rie was in the room with him.

Kyle: Let me guess...Shadow Phase?

Rie: Never used it much...also the door was locked.

Kyle: I guess.

They then heard someone coming downstairs. They both saw it was Guri and Seiji. Seiji was surprised to see Rie in his house. The weird thing about it was he didn't remember her coming in.

Kyle: Yo.

Seiji: How is Rie...even here?

Rie: I kind of invited myself in.

Seiji: How? Kyle doesn't even have a house Key?

Rie: Well you see, I have the ability to Phase through shadows like Kyle.

Guri: You can? Please don't tell me I also have a long lost sister!

Rie: No! I got it from my Uncle. The Embodiment of Nightmares itself.

Seiji was then interested.

Seiji: Embodiment of Nightmares?

Kyle: Darkrai! No one you want to meet in your dreams.

Rie then showed them a card of Darkrai.

Both were quiet until Guri saw the map to the Blades since the Demon Blade was already Kyle's

Guri: What's this?