Chapter 2: The Prince's Friends X Demonlition

We have a Memory sequence of Akua in a tree with Stola's after her.

(can't find young version, so I'll have to use this until I find one)

Young Akua: Help!

then out of no where, a football hit Stolas on the head. then also out of no where, two young male's chased after their ball, but Stolas tried to attack them.

Young Akua: Don't!

But what she didn't know, it was a younger Kyle and *Mesmo. they both beaten him up and made Stolas Ball shaped.

(Mesmo, Luci and Laby are going to make thair debates in this chapter.)

Young Luci: Are you two going to bring that ball back or what?

Young Kyle: we're coming, we're coming!

they both ran back to the pitch and started kicking Stolas all over the place.

Akua climbed down the tree and spied on them all. who she saw was young versions of Kyle, Mesmo and Luci.

After their last play, Kyle kicked Stolas out of the park, like Akua did in episode 10 of the Anime. All friends started celebrating together.

Akua blushed a little from Kyle saving her.

*Alarm clock noise*

Akua woke up from the memory.

Akua: was that boy really...Kyle?

*insert knight of the wind instrumental here*

Seiji was showing Kyle to his room, since he's going to stay with him and Guri.

Seiji: Alright, since Coraly gave me more information about you, he thought you should have a room. and also I want the couch back.

Kyle: well good riddance to the couch. it wasn't that comfy from the start.

Seiji opens the door, revealing a very worned out room. Kyle looked at him, insanely.

Kyle: well, not much, but it'll need love.

Kyle walks in and turns around, looks at them.

Seiji: I can help if you want.

Kyle: no no! I'll do this. like I said, it needs love.

After Kyle closes the door, Seiji and Guri can hear construction noises from the inside, like hammers and drills.

after the noise stops, Seiji knocks on the door.

Seiji: Kyle, are you ok?

Kyle: come in if you want to.

Seiji opens the door, revealing Kyle's room. Seiji and Guri mouths were just hanging on how Kyle did it so fast.