Chapter 9: Day at the Beach x Demon Ghost Party

As it was now Summer, Kyle and Guri was relaxing near a fan because of the summer heat. Seiji and Akua both came in and saw them on the couch.

(Just replace the Pink girl for Guri and Grey Girl for Kyle

(Just replace the Pink girl for Guri and Grey Girl for Kyle. Also, this picture is sort of funny.) 

Seiji: are you two even getting ready?

Kyle: it's too...hot!

Guri: I don't think I can move...anymore!

Seiji: well, you two better hurry because it's a beach day. remember Kyle?

Kyle then remembers what he promised.

Kyle: oh yeah.

Guri: we can bring everyone we know.

Kyle: well at least I can get some reading on the beach.

*Insert Back to our world*

After getting stuff ready for the beach, everyone getting together and getting to the beach, they all made it to the beach. They got a spot and set up. Kyle was now relaxing, reading his book.

Guri: Kyle? Kyle...?

Kyle: yes Sis? what is it?

Guri: I'm bored.

Kyle: look, I don't want to be here too, but it's Seiji's idea. so please find something to do, so I can finish this book in peace!

Guri: Ok.

But Guri didn't leave and got out her game console out. As for everyone else, Akua was swimming, Akane, Yuzu and Seiji were near the sea, Laby and Marsha were making a sandcastle and Mes and Luci were looking for something to do. They both stopped and found Jet-Ski's. they rented one for Kyle, since he was good on them.

Mes: Kyle.

Kyle: yes!

Luci: Hey Kyle!

Getting fustrated, Kyle closed his book and turned around.

Kyle: what guys? what?! Can't you see I'm buis...

He saw they had a jet-ski for him.

Kyle: I always rock on jet ski's.

Mes: Why not take it our for a spin?

Kyle put his book away and goes to the jet-ski.

Kyle: You two are finding that page again!

Mes: Sure.

Luci: your the boss.

Kyle walked to the jet-ski, that was fortunate to be near the sea. Kyle then drove it in the sea, but further away from everyone.

Kyle: Finally, some peace and quite.

Kyle then relaxed on the jet-ski, just to have some quite, but Akua was near the jet-ski and swam to it.