09 | The steps to not being a pussy

~'•,:'~!~':,•'~

~'•,:'~!~':,•'~

"Gguk, wake up." V lightly shook Jeongguk, trying to wake him up from his slumber. The younger whined softly and mumbled some inaudible slurs making the tiger chuckle. "C'mon, bun. We need to get going."

The bunny let out an irritated huff and slapped the elder's hands away and whined a 'no' while turning on V's lap, eyes still closed. The tiger only scoffed and began annoying the younger by poking his cheek repeatedly. "Jeonggukie~"

The said male groaned and pulled his big ears down, covering his face with them. "Leave me alone!" He said, dragging out the 'o'.

"Jeongguk, get up. Aren't you hungry?" V asked in a rather serious tone, one eyebrow raised. But the bunny didn't even have to answer because his stomach ended up doing it for him. The elder laughed and pushed the younger off, making a whine fall from his lips in disapproval.

"Come on up, Bun. We need some food." Jeongguk huffed and got up. He looked around and saw that the sun had gone down causing the moon and street lamps to be the only source of light in the dark night. Stars glimmered beautifully in the sky, waving down to the many living beings on the earth.

The ferry was almost at its stop so the two hybrids climbed down from the roof and down onto the deck. While waiting for the boat to reach the shore, Jeongguk stretched his limbs and let out a yawn. He ruffled his hair and rubbed his eyes with his fingertips while grunting.

"You done?" The elder asked as he let out a breathy chuckle. The younger just turned towards V and hummed, smiling a fake, mocking smile at him.

They jumped off the ferry and continued their journey towards Jeongguk's home. They walked along the lit up lamp posts while chattering.

"That over there is like a camp for street hybrids; there is always some hanging out there. We're all very calm and cool with each other around here due to us all living the same lifestyle. Well I'm of course the coolest and the most famous, because, I'm V, baby. Everyone knows me. I swear it's my hotness they can't handle." Jeongguk scoffed and looked off to the side.

"More like your attitude." he muttered quietly. But of course, they weren't hybrids for nothing. V's ears easily picked up on the comment and turned to the younger with a scowl.

"Oh please, my attitude is the best. It adds to my hotness." Jeongguk let out a loud, exaggerated laugh and held his stomach. "I have to laugh, you? Hot?" He snorted, "Right, whatever makes you feel good about yourself."

The tiger rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue. "Oh sweetie, you just haven't passed the denial stage yet."

"Like I said: Whatever makes you feel good about yourself." The elder glared at the younger. "You stink." V was taken aback by that statement and widened his eyes but then broke out into laughter, the other joining in.