10 | If I can't come to you, let me help you come to me

~'•,:'~!~':,•'~

~'•,:'~!~':,•'~

Jeongguk swung their intertwined hands entustiatically while bouncing beside the elder, his black ears bouncing with him as he hopped happily like the little bunny he was.

The tiger hybrid was a flushed mess.

He wasn't used to this kind of affection which was the reason for his awkwardness and pussy behavior towards the younger. What he wouldn't do to just cradle the little bunny in his arms and kiss all over his face, but he didn't know how to just do such things. He may have been blunt at times and jokingly flirted around but he was anything but blunt when it came to his feelings, especially when he actually felt something special about them.

"Oh, hyung! That's really pretty!"

V shook his head softly and blinked a few times, coming back to reality. "The bridge?" He asked and motioned their connected hands towards the wooden bridge in front of them, flowers in various colours growing on its railing and a soft glow from the lamp posts coating it.

"Yes! It's a pretty bridge!" He cheered, causing his ears to stand proud and tall on his black mop of hair as he let out a small giggle, jumping a bit higher from the ground in excitement making the tiger laugh.

"Well then it's lucky that that's the way our food is." And just as the last words left the elder's lips, Jeongguk's button nose twitched when he caught the mouthwatering scent of some kind of foreign food. He stopped abruptly and let his ears fall flat on his head, mouth hanging open with wide eyes, arms hanging limp at his sides. V aslo stopped and looked weirdly at the younger but then harsly got pulled forward as the bunny sprinted towards the bridge, probably chasing the smell.

"W—whoa, bunny. Calm down or you'll rip my arm off." He chuckled breathlessly. They reached the bridge quickly and the younger immediately let go of V's hand to lean over the railing and look down at the restaurant located under the bridge, sniffing the air curiously.

"Hyung! Hyung! Is this where we'll be eating?" The bunny asked hurriedly, not being able to contain his excitement. He hopped up and down and wiggled his fists in anticipation for the elder's answer.

V giggled at the ravenhead and ruffled his hair. "Yeah, if you want to."

Jeongguk stopped all movement and looked at the younger, betrayed. "If I want to?! Of course I want to! What kind of food do they make? How much? Do you normally come here? How do you get the food? Is it good? Do other hybrids also come here—" And his ramble was then cut off by a big hand on his mouth.

"Jeongguk, calm down," The elder chuckled. "I normally don't get much but it's enough to keep my hunger under control. They do normally not just give out free food like that but to me, yes."

Jeongguk giggles. "Oh so the 'famous V' made a comeback." The tiger scoffed and rolled his eyes playfully, poking the bunny's side causing him to bend over and clutch the poked spot while giggling by the ticklish feeling. "Can we hurry? I'm hungry." Jeongguk stated between giggles.