Kai x Ein pt 3

Kai POV

It's been a week since I talked to Ein but he's been avoiding me.

"Hey Kai!" a male Mei'fwa ran up to me in distress.

"Hey, Kev what's up?" I asked him

"Come quick it's Yuki"

I was confused but followed him to the boys' bathroom. I entered to see Yuki beaten up and bruised all over.

"Yuki?! what happened, who did this?" I kneeled to look at him.

"This morning a bunch of werewolves ganged up on me" he cried "Ein from the other day was there too"

I hugged him "we'll make them pay for this alright, let's go to the infirmary ok?"

————

Ein POV

I was eating lunch until two werewolves ran up to me.

"Ein someone attacked the alpha, Daniel" they reported

"What?! How?" I asked

"It happened when he went to the bathroom. Two Mei'fwas ran out after"

"I bet Kai did this" I growled, "how's Daniel?"

"He has a lot of scratches all over but he'll recover"

"Good..." I noticed the Mei'fwas laughing and looking over to our table "you know what"

I got up and stormed over to their table. Kai got up to face me with his arms crossed.

"You think you'll get away with attacking the Alpha?" I growled

"It was revenge for attacking one of my Mei'fwas" Kai hissed at me "and it's not our fault you have a weak alpha"

"Kai, you attacked Daniel?" Aphmau came up to us

"Mei'fwas don't take disrespect of our own lightly" Kai crossed his arms

"He has a point," Kawaii~Chan said to Aphmau

"You two!" A teacher yelled, "principal's office, Now!"

—-

"Great suspension for a week" I groaned I walked home

"You werewolves started it," Kai said out of nowhere

"Why are you following me?!" I stopped and turned to him

"My house must be on the same route as yours, I would never stalk a smelly werewolf like you," Kai said and rolled his eyes

That's it.

I grabbed Kai by his collar and dragged him to my house. I took us to my room and threw him on my bed.

"What the-"

"I'm tired of you insulting werewolves and me. So I'm going to teach you to respect the only way you'll understand" I zipped down my pants and remove his pants

I took off his boxers and flipped him on his stomach. I penetrated his ass with my hard-on cock without any preparation.

Kai screamed in pain and tightened his ass around my cock making it hard to move.

"What the hell lunatic?" He said through his teeth

"What first time taking it from behind?" I whispered "is it too big or you're too much of a scaredy-cat to admit werewolves are superior"

I pinched his nipples and left a bite mark on his shoulder.

"Ugh ah" Kai moaned in the pillow

I continued to thrust faster in and out of him.

"You're enjoying this huh? Look at how hard you are right now" I taunt him some more and grabbed his cock "it's about to blow any minute now"

"You... talk too much" Kai pants and clawed my arms

I pulled on his tail and earned a big moan from him.

"Talking distracts me from feeling how good your ass is and this perfect view in front of me..." I groaned and turned him over to face me

Kai had to most erotic look on his face right now. I hate to admit how beautiful he looks under me.

"Ugh just cum already" Kai whines and scratches my back

He then came on his stomach and chest. I gave him a final thrust and came inside.

I pulled out and laid on the bed to catch my breath.

Suddenly, Kai chokes my neck and got on top of me.

"What are you doing?!" I struggled under him

"Now it's my turn bitch" he hissed at me

He spread my legs and inserts himself into my unprepared hole.

"Ow" I yelled as he continues to go deeper

"What first time taking it from behind? Is it too big for you?" he mocks and repeats my words from earlier

"Ok but- Ah" I moaned when Kai pinches and pulls my nipples then bites one of them.

He jerks off my cock and left love bites all over my body.

He then focused on pounding my ass with his cock and hits my spot. I flinched and my ears and tail pop-out.

"So is this your spot" Kai licks my neck and continues to hit that spot

I gave a loud orgasm when he pulled my tail to the side.

"You're enjoying this huh? Look at how hard you are, it's about to blow any minute now" he continues to mock and squeezes my dick

I cummed on his hand before he came inside my ass.

I turned around and looked at his face as he catches his breath.

Why does he look good right now?

I pulled his head towards mine and kissed his lips. He leaned in to deepen the kiss and pulled back.

"I guess there are some good things about werewolves," he said and laid next to me to sleep

"Same goes for Mei'fwas..." I mumbled

———

Third POV

A week later, everyone noticed how Kai and Ein were less tense around each other than before.

"Kai want to 'hangout' at my place?" Kev asks while blushing

"Sure, we could also do homework together" Kai smiles and brushes Kevin's bangs to the side.

Ein walks into class and sits on his usual seat behind Kai. He noticed a note on his desk and goes to read it.

Hey wolf-boy😘

Ein looks up and sees Kai winks at him before continuing to talk to his Mei'fwas.