Dante X Travis

"Hey Travis"  Dante rushed up to Travis after school

"Hey what's up?" Travis greeted and stroll through the hall with Dante

"We're still on to watch the video?" Dante asked

"Yeah of course" Travis answered

"Great" Dante said

The two friends walked to Travis's house and entered the bedroom.

"Remind me why are we watching this in my house again" Travis asks as Dante handed him the CD to put in his CD player

"There's no privacy at my house my mom and dad are nosy parents. Your dad comes home from work late so your house was the best option." Dante explains "plus this porn video is the most popular video online"

"Ok" Travis grabs popcorn and starts the video

The movie started with a rich woman who entered a hotel during a rainstorm with car issues. She had a business outfit on with a pencil skirt and a white dress shirt with a blazer. The male receptionist gave her a key to a suite and asked if she wanted servants to help her with clothes.

"That girl is hot," Travis said and mesmerized by her boobs

"I know" Dante lowkey drools

The servants helped her shower but one of them accidentally brushes her pussy with made her moan. Then they started touching her whole body. One them asked her if she wanted them to give her the full service and she said yes.

-

As the movie went on, Dante's boner was getting out of hand so he unzips his pants and releases his cock.

"Whoa, what are you doing?!" Travis asked alarmed

"Jerking off, you can do it too since you're also hard" Dante pointed out Travis's throbbing boner.

"If I'm going to jerk off i'd rather do it drunk" Travis went and got four bottles of beer and gave two to Dante.

He took out his dick and started to jerk off. Dante opened a bottle and started drinking while pumping his dick.

After sometime later, the lady started giving them blowjobs.

"I wonder how a blowjob feels like" Travis blurted out

"Want me to show you?" Dante, now completely drunk, offered.

"Seriously?!" Travis said flustered

"I'm kidding... Unless" Dante gave him a look and grabbed Travis's cock then leaned closer to it.

Dante followed what the woman was doing and sucked Travis's cock.

"Ah you're crazy" Travis blushed and covered his mouth

Travis cummed in Dante's mouth out of nowhere.

"That was fast" Dante said spits out cum

"SHUT UP AND WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!"

"As a friend I have to teach my virgin beginners these things to please a lady, now it's your turn" Dante said with his throbbing cock out

"Why?!"

"Why not? I sucked yours now you suck mine, it the equivalent exchange" he grinned "how about this you lay down so we can suck each other's dick"

Travis reluctantly laid down and faced Dante's cock. Dante started to give Travis a blowjob and licked the tip. Travis moaned and returned the favor by sucking on Dante's cock.

"You suck at this, is that why Katelyn?" Dante said between licks

Why would Katelyn dump me for that? Idiot. Travis thought and pulled in Dante's balls. Dante bites Travis's dick and squeezes it with his hand.