Aaron x Blaze

Aaron pov

"Not again" I mumbled when I hear Blaze moans coming from his room.

It's been a year and a half since Blaze and I became roommates. Blaze offered me to live with him after Aphmau and I broke up which was great until nighttime. Every night Blaze would masturbate either by watching porn or jacking off by himself. It slowly got annoying to hear him do it over time, sometimes I offer to drink with him so he can just go to sleep.

I heard a knock on the door and opened it to face a delivery guy with a package. He gave me the package and left to finish his work. I checked the address to see who order this because I don't remember ordering anything.

"Oh Blaze your package is here" I called him and set it on the table

3 minutes later

Blaze came out of his room.

"Thanks, Aaron" he grabbed his package

"No problem so what is it?" I asked him

"Nothing much" he answered and went back to his room

I rolled my eyes and got ready for work.

--

I came back from work after having dinner with my colleagues. I set my bag down and hit the showers.

10 minutes later, I got out of the shower and dried my hair. I put a tank top and sweats on and went to my room. I checked my phone and it looks like Aphmau and Garroth are dating now on Instagram. I deleted all of my pictures with Aphmau in it and sighed.

I didn't know Aphmau was that heartless...

Suddenly, I heard a scream coming from Blaze's room and jumped out of bed to rush over to him.

"Blaze?" I called out and knocked on the door

I heard some whining and crying from the room but didn't get a response. I quickly opened the door and all of my worries faded when I saw what happened.

"Seriously Blaze," I said when I witnessed Blaze lying there in pain and tears falling with a dildo sticking out of his ass.

"I can't take it out and it hurts Aaron" he cried

"Ok" I walked over and grabbed the lube that was on the floor the sat on the bed "come here I'll help you..."

Blaze crawled on my lap with his butt facing me. I used the lube on my fingers and insert them in his ass to make his hole slippery enough to remove the dildo.

Blaze was letting out some soft moans here and there but I was too tired to listen to whatever lewd sounds that were coming from him.

"So why do you have a dildo in your ass?" I asked

I felt him flinch when I asked that and he looked back at me.

"I stumbled on a video with two guys doing it... So I got curious about it and want to see how it feels" he answered and whimpered when I pulled it out

"Ow Aaron" he cried

"It's out," I said and rubbed my hands on the sheets

"You could've been more gentle" Blaze sulks and rubs his butt

"Next time go to a bar and hook up with someone" I got up and yawned

"I don't want to hook up with a random guy" he sat up on the bed

"Then get a boyfriend or something" I suggested

"... I don't want to get a boyfriend if it isn't you," he said anxiously