Laurence x Travis x werewolf Garroth part 3

Travis pov

I checked my hair and my skin in the mirror. Used the lint roller on my clothes for the third time. Lastly picked up my phone and wallet

It's finally happening, I'm going on a date with Laurence.

I headed downstairs and walked over to Garroth and Laurence while they were talking.

"you look great" Laurence complemented

"thanks"

"well you two have fun and come back safely" Garroth hugged us before we left

--

Laurence took us to the movie theaters to watch "A Star is Born" and bought one big bucket of popcorn and two slushies.

The movie was nice but it did pique my interest but Laurence was surprisingly crying. I pat his leg and gave him a napkin to wipe his tears then kissed his cheek.

He's so cute I smiled to myself

After the movie ended I wanted to do something fun so we went to the karaoke lounge and ordered a private room with drinks.

"ill go first" Laurence hopped on stage and scrolled through and picked one

"you're ready?"

"yeah" Laurence nodded and started to sing

"wow Laurence if you quit being a lawyer you can always be a singer" I clapped for him

"yeah? Thanks, it's your turn" he drank some wine

"so what song you're going to play?" Laurence asks while I go on stage

"mmm..." I hummed as I scroll through the songs "oh I got one"

"wow," Laurence said after I finished

"hey were you recording me?!" I asked embarrassed when I noticed his phone out

"yeah I sent it to Garroth" Laurence smirked

"ugh" I covered my face then drank some more wine

"This was a nice first date" he clinked glasses with me "the three of us should go out together"

"Yeah" I started to get dizzy

Laurence pov

I noticed Travis's face was red and looked spaced out.

"Hey, Travis are you ok?" I ask

He looked up at me and moved in for a kiss, I was shocked at first and then kissed him back. He crawled on my lap and continued our make session.

I pulled up his shirt and listen to his moans get louder when I bit and pulled on his nipples. I left love bites on his neck and licked his mate mark.

I glanced down and realize that we were both hard in our jeans. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock then took mine out too.

"Laurence..." he moans

I blushed at his expression and grip both of our cocks and jerks them off. I went back to attack his nipples again.

"ah wait if you that-"

I cut him off by kissing him while pumping faster. I felt his cock throbbing in my hand, it only took one squeeze for him to cum on his chest.

"that's not fair you didn't cum yet..." Travis pants and looks exhausted.

"that's ok because I wanted to have more time with you," I said and tasted his cum in hand.

I pulled him forward so he can lean against me, I inserted one finger in his as and earned a moan from Travis.

It's still tight here... I have to prepare him some more.

I inserted another finger and stretched him out some more.

Once I finished that I laid him down with his stomach on the sofa and took off his jeans and boxers. I lined up to his ass with my cock then slowly penetrate through.

He's still tight and his insides are sucking me in.

"you're going too deep" Travis gasped

"Relax your ass," I said and kiss his neck

I left him to adjust before pulling out my cock and jamming it back in.

"More!" Travis screams and I change positions to face him

His face was so erotic as I kept hitting his weak spot.

"I'm cumming" he moans and cums on his chest

He squeezes down on my dock and makes me cum in him.

We took a break to catch our breath for a minute and cleaned up before paying the bill.

I carried Travis back to the car since he's sore from recent events.

-

When we got home Garroth greeted us with a bear hug.

"How was your date? Why is Travis being carried? When can the three of us go on a date?" he bombs us with questions

"it was great, Travis is tired, and yeah maybe next weekend" I answered his questions and passed Travis to him "I'm going to shower now"

--

Travis POV

I felt refreshed after taking a shower until I witnessed Laurence give Garroth a blowjob.

I sighed and went to sleep next to them.

... As if that's possible with their moaning and groaning.

I got up and kissed Garroth

"now you want to join us?" Garroth kisses me back and puts me on his lap

" it's not like I can resist you two"

Laurence turned my head around and kisses me too. Garroth sucks one of my nipples and pinches my other one.

Laurence removes my robe and pumps my boner. I looked down and jerk off Garroth while Garroth fingers my ass.

Garroth lifts me and sits me on his cock, then Laurence also penetrates me from behind

"wait the two of you?!" I said surprised at how much their cocks are stretching me out

"relax I'm sure you can do it" Garroth whispered

They both started to move together and continued to hit my weak spot.

They increased the speed and went in harder

"the two of you feel so good I'm about to cum" I cried

"you guys are too much" I breathe out and cummed on Garroth's chest

Laurence cummed too then it was Garroth.

The three of us laid down and cuddled together throughout the night.