chapter 1: a new world

(Location: site 19)

???: RRRRAAAAARRRGHHHH!!!

You look at the tall lanky monstrosity as it looks incredibly pissed that you are looking at its face...

Y/n: you...are one ugly motherfucker...

It charges at you tries to flail at you but you kick it's face so hard that crashes through the wall. Its head stays attached though and attempts to charge you again, this time you just crush it with telekinesis and turn it into a pile of bones and paste.
Like 200 attempts later the thing eventually runs away from you and it seems terrified.

Y/n: about time ...annoying fucking

Then something teleports in front of you and looks at you with its human face and deer body.

Y/n: oh great...what do you wa-

You're suddenly blinked out of existence and you disappear.

........

(Location: astral plane)

You're falling through some kind of weird empty dimension with energy everywhere.

Y/n: ok I guess this is happening...damn it...I can't teleport out...where the hell did that deer god send me ....and why?

You don't have much time to question it though as you fall through the sky and you plummet straight into some kid with an orange jumpsuit.
You finally get your sight back as you're on your knees and you get up and look around. There's an old man and a couple of girls who are looking worried while this guy with a big sword has a woman captured and his clone made of water is in front of you.

Big sword guy clone: I can tell by the look on your face...you've come to realize what you're up against, no stand aside and just

Y/n: shut up will ya
I'm not interested in you clone

Pink haired girl: .....the heck??

Black haired girl: naruto you idiot!!!

Big sword guy clone: don't take your eyes off me!

The clone charges at the girl but he's way to slow for you so you easily get in front and punch his clone hard enough to make it splatter as a shockwave of water being punched away ripples through the lake and the air.

Y/n: you're starting to annoy me...

B. H. Girl: wha?? The hell???

P. H. Girl: O_O I...the hell just happened?

B. Sword Guy: this fucking kid...fine! I'll rip you to shreds!

He makes more clones but you just dash past them and he keeps looking in the spot you were in.

B. Sword guy: the hell? Where did he? Wait...that's not possible!

You appear next to him and kick him so hard it parts the lake as he's slammed into a tree with a torrent of water rushing out until finally receding into the lake.

The water prison that the woman was in disappears and you get her to land.

White haired woman: well...that was...something
Mind telling me who you are and what you did with naruto?

something Mind telling me who you are and what you did with naruto?