chapter 5: meeting your peers

Lee: dynamic entry!!

You easily side step the the girl as she goes into a spin kick, someone with normal human reaction and reflexes would probably have trouble with the strength and speed of this girl but you not only speed blitz her. You actually smile at her as she's surprised that she can't touch you.

Lee: you're pretty good! At dodging! But can you hit m-

She gets a kick to the face as you pick up the speed. Its literally too fast to actually see as it makes a shockwave and she's slammed against the wall.

Y/n: been a while since I had to show some speed

Lee: ngh...
You are a tough one!

She charges in again.

Lee: leaf hurricane!

You duck and jump past the spin kick combo and push her legs to the ground as you spring off of her.

Lee: the heck?? Why do I feel lighter?

Y/n: I thought you were hiding something from me

You lift up her weights and she pulls her pant legs down as she's in distress.

Lee: 😰 give those baaaack!

Y/n: you're gonna have to come and take them

You toss the weights behind you and they make a loud Boom as they crash into the ground making smoke everywhere.

Lee: very well then, I don't take my weights off unless I have many important people to protect
But for you I suppose I will make an exception!!

Y/n: you don't have a choice

Lee: come at me naruto!!

You speed up and she runs at you faster than before. You both start trading punches and kicks since she's fast enough to keep up now...or at least she thinks is.

Sasuke mind: I don't get it, how fast can y/n actually move??

You grab hold of her legs again and kick her hard slamming her into the ground.

Lee mind: even with the increased speed this isn't working, naruto must have trained far more than I thought
Forgive me gal sensei but I have to use it

She gets up and undoes the bandages on her arms.

Lee: first gate...open!

She does a high kick faster than you expected making you jump into the air before getting right behind you.

Y/n: huh??

Lee: dancing leaf shadow

She starts wrapping her bandages around you tying you up as she starts spinning you and moving you towards the ground. But then she's grabbed by another bandage and thrown to the ground as you land on your feet still tied up.