chapters 23: sasukes vengeance

After a week of psychic training, which you created an inner psyche within your mind that makes time slow to a crawl so it was more like 7 years.
The three girls have definitely developed their minds a lot better, Sakura also managed to contact and even call on her...inner sakura if things ever got dicey. Inner sakura can't feel pain and has relentless fury as a result of her...rather forward personality.

Y/n: alright...looks like everyone has come a pretty long way

Naruko: if you say so, I don't feel like I changed at all

Sasuke: for once I agree with the knuckle head, we haven't gotten physically stronger at all

Y/n: which is why that's what we're gonna focus on from here on out
Now that your minds have gotten tougher, your bodies will get tougher along with it

Sakura: quick question, I thought we were gonna get smarter too

Y/n: im here to make your minds and bodies more resilient, not quiz you

Naruko: so what about those different techniques you do? Can you teach us to shoot fire? Or maybe that freeze thing!?

Y/n: wait...somethings not right...

Naruko: what?

Y/n: stay here, I'll be right back

You speed off and naruko gets up and flails around.

Naruko: I can't stand this anymore!!

She punches a tree and shatters it as pieces of it splinter off.

Naruto: we're more then strong enough to do more!

Sasuke mind: what is this feeling?...it feels...cold and yet...

(Your pov)

You speed through city trying to find the source of that strange energy.

Y/n: 3 of them...and one is definitely not human...that one...simular to sasuke...

You arrive just in time to stop a jonin girl with red eyes get herself stabbed...why is she just standing there? Regardless you kick this woman in a big black cloak and she dashes backwards.

Shark girl: well...hello~

Shark girl: aren't you an interesting one~ my shark skin is quivering with so much hunger~ your chakra smells so gooood~~~

???: you...