chapter 12: elimination round part 2

You wake up and create a barrier of psychic energy to block some kind of air currents.

Y/n: hmm...so who wants to die today?

A squad of ninjas show up and you go in front of naruko, sasuke and sakura as the group readies themselves.

Ninja: I heard that the leaf ninja were tough, but I'm not impressed!

Silent ninja: ....hm.......

Y/n: hey guy, you're supposed to put your arms through the sleeves

Loud ninja: it doesn't matter! You're about to die!

He uses some kind of air blast and you teleport naruko and sasuke out of the way.
The guy takes out his arm which has some gadget hooked up to his forearm that shoots a bunch of sound waves.

Loud ninja: you're out here with outdated jutsu! Our jutsu is the way of the future!

Y/n: the way of the future is being loud over being accurate? Talk about a shit future 🤣

Loud ninja: SHUT UP!! STOP MOCKING ME!

He just starts firing wildly at you and makes a whole area covered in sound waves. This guy reminds me of shocker from spiderman.
While shocker wannabe fires at you, sakura is fighting their third member who has her trapped with her hair being grabbed.

Y/n: of course I have to save her....

Silent ninja: you should really pay attention

He tries to punch you with his sound wave gauntlet but you just kick backwards and shatter the thing along with his arm.

Y/n: I thought the point of a sneak attack was to be quiet

Not so silent anymore ninja: AAAAAHHH!!!!

You smack him in the head knocking him out and sakura actually cuts her off then performs a clone jutsu combined with paper bombs and blows the girl up.

Y/n: wow...she actually fended her off, maybe I was wrong about h-

Right on cue she gets stabbed with needle shuriken.

Y/n: *inhales* 😤
That's what I get for speaking too soon 😑

You get blasted with a sound wave and you turn to the annoying loud ninja, he does some kind of monologue which you can't hear because of the sound attack.

Y/n: thanks for the sound waves, your babbling was getting annoying!

You shouted at him or at least you think you did, either way this really pissed him off and you just decides to end it by teleporting behind him.

Y/n: omai wa shinderu

Loud ninja: (nani?)

You freeze him solid as you head over to the third ninja.
She's currently about to finish off sakura, well you can't let that happen so you throw a shuriken to block hers as she turns to you.