2. Brr, lets go, lets go, lets go

"Sorry about that Hon," Tera returns, placing her hoops back on and Fixing her blouse. She breaks me out of my trance, and I raise an eyebrow as I notice smudged lipstick on her face.

She clears her throat, and tries to look normal. I continue to stare at her.

"What?" She pauses, looking back at me. Her hand immediately flies to her lips and I smirk.

"You got that right."

She rolls her eyes, "shut up."

"West coast is here," I tell her, redirecting my attention and she whistles, "right?"

"Girl . . . They are fine."

"Exactly that," I nod, still staring at him.

"It's a pity, I'm practically married."

"That is a shame, fortunately for me though . . ." I let my words trail and she catches my drift.

"Oo, okay gurl, I see you," we were both staring at the tall chocolate man that leaned on his car. Men from the house jogged over to him, dapping him up and conversing. He smiled here and there, his teeth was pearly white, no grills, which was strange for these hood niggas. Any chance they got, the laced their teeth with gold.

I found it even more attractive that he didn't.

He was dressed simply in a Moncler sweatsuit, black And grey Nike Air Max 97 danced on his feet.

"Don't get caught drooling now," Tera teased and I roll my eyes, turning away to take a deep breath, "oh naw, don't tell me you nervous,"

"Stop, I'm not."

"Oh no," she blocks her mouth dramatically, "has Queen Bee met her match."

Of course Tera was going to tease me. Enticing men was easy. Scamming them out of their money with a face and body like this was even easier. And seducing them was the easiest.

I never broke a sweat.

But they were all pathetic to me. Well, except for Clay, he was a sweetheart.

This man though, he was far from pathetic, he was confident and not in an overbearing, boastful way. He knew that everyone knew who he was, well with the exception of me, so he didn't have to do much. His waves looked so silky, his skin was . . . Flawless, that much I could see from under the street lights.

"The man you are looking at right now, his name is Romano Easton. West side's hottest drug dealer, gang banger, whatever he was."

Tera and I both turn our heads to another female who was practically drooling over him.

"Well, If Romano didn't know he was fine before, he surely knows it now."

I quickly realized that I had competition tonight, all the women here had their eyes on him.

For the first time, anxiety coursed through me, and I quietly wondered how I would approach him.

As if feeling my hard stare, he finally looks up. I'm caught off guard at first, and struggled to keep eye contact.

"Oo, girl," Tera grins.

"Oop." The girl next to us says and I avert my eyes. I felt like I could breathe again, and ran a hand through my wig.

"Let's get back inside," I tell Tera. I needed some water because it was getting hot out here.

By the time we re-entered, 'Molly by Foogiano' started playing, and we all knew this song, so we automatically got turnt. Tera and I had grabbed our drinks from the kitchen which was now filled, and we were back in the living room.