4. (Mature Mature Mature)

(This is practically just a long sex scene so if you aren't into that type of stuff it's okay just skip to chapter five)

Roman wasn't lying when he said that he'd deal with me in the morning. I was woken up at 4 am, a little groggy and grumpy.

All of that disappeared when I saw that his thang was thanging though. I quietly wondered if all of it could fit inside of me, but I didn't let him see that I was worried.

He was completely naked next to me, his member completely awake. I breathe a silent shaky breath as he gazed at me, slowly stroking himself.

"Uh. . . I um, I forgot to wipe last night so-"

"No sweat, I did it for you, them cookie wipes, right?"

"You went through my bag?"

"Had to make sure you weren't an opp, or a setup."

I rolled my eyes. Plopping back onto the bed.

"Honey," he calls as I stared straight at the ceiling.

"What?" I answer roughly and in an instant his hand is around my throat again. My eyes were wide, a pang of pleasure hitting me quickly.

"Roman . . . " I whisper softly and he continued staring at me.

"Don't answer me like that," he growls and I nervously nod.

He stares at me for another moment before pulling me by the neck onto his lips. I shudder at the feeling of his soft lips onto mine, and his breath smelt great, I'm not so sure of mine.

I forget about all of that in an instant when he pulled my closer, his hands roughly gripping my ass. That's exactly what I liked.

Roman didn't know me, but knew exactly what drove me crazy. I kissed him back passionately, my hands roaming his chest.

He flips me over onto him quickly, so that my naked body was right onto his. I was a bit conscious because I knew that my fluids would probably end up on him, so I tried my best not to rest too much.

However, Roman aggressively pulls my legs apart, causing me to land flat on him.

"I don't care if you rub that shit all over me, mamas. Just stay here, I need to feel you." He says as he pulls away from the kiss, with heavy breaths, I nod.

Soon, he lowered my body onto him, and at first it felt amazing, until it just felt like it was never ending. Pain courses through my body and I quickly halt, wincing.

"Take your time," he mutters, helping me hold myself up. I wait for a second to adjust, then try to fit the other half inside of me but that just wasn't working.

I decided to just work with what I had so far, and bent forward so that I could ride a lot more comfortably.

He loved it, and so did I. We grind vigorously against each other, passion leaking out of every stroke, I moaned softly in his ear, and that seemed to drive him wild.

"Get up, I'm about to cum." I groan in annoyance, practically ready to have another baby when he growled and lifted me off himself.

I watched as his cum flowed out by the loads out of him, and he looked at little out of it, twitching just a little.

I smirked, happy to return the gesture and when he catches me, he scowls. Both eyebrows flew up into my wig's hairline as I was quickly bent of, his d*ck back inside of me.

I gasped, whimpering as he pushed half into me.

"Roman, I —,"

"I don't want to hear you, Honey. Just arch your back, and take this d*ck,"