3. You'll be dealt with (Mature Scene Ahead)

Roman brought me to one of those Boujee hotel about 3o minutes away from the community I resided in. Thankfully, my instincts weren't screaming at me that I was a dumb bitch just yet.

The interior of his car was clean, which was expected. Men loved their cars. The leather seats felt cool under my thighs as the Ac blew throughout the vehicle.

Roman drove with one hand on the wheel and the other on the stick, just how I liked it.

When we arrived, he told me to wait in the car, then proceeded to open up the door for me. I pretend not to be surprised, as if men did this for me all of the time when in truth, they didn't. As long as you were a 'prostitue' in most of their eyes, you were going to be treated like one. It didn't bother me, but seeing Roman do it had me a bit excited.

He slipped his palm under mine, and tried to walk in with me. I try to pull it away but his hands tighten around them. He glances at me from the side as the valet approaches, he tosses him the keys.

I awkwardly clear my throat as I had no choice but to walk in hand in hand with him. These type of intimacies were against my rules.

We approached the receptionist who's eyes widen when they notice him. She sizes him up, before passing her tongue against her lips and then finally noticing me.

Her eyes darken with jealousy, and it felt so good to make a hoe mad, I ended up tightening my hands around his.

He did all the talking, and kept his voice as neutral as possible as he conversed with her about the room.

"How long will you be staying?"

"Till tomorrow," he replied and that caught my attention. I raise an eyebrow and shake my head at her.

"Actually, that won't be necessary. A few hours is fine."

I watch as Roman's jaw tightens in his mouth, and I could careless. This wasn't a part of the plan and he didn't speak to me about it.

"I'm the one paying for this joint. You do what I say." He tells the lady and she shrugs, punching in the information.

Unbelievable.

I tried my best not to catch an attitude, because it was bad for business but are you kidding me?

It was always the rich ones who thought they could do whatever they wanted, but I would let him know as soon as he entered the hotel room.

Angry, I tug my hand from his successfully, folding my arms and climbing in the elevator. I could see him watching me from the reflection, but I avoided his eye.

"Really?" He asks, humor laced in his voice and I roll my eyes. "What are you even mad for?"

"What're you doing, Roman? I'm not staying here all night with you?"

"Why not? You have other 'clients' to tend to?"

"Even if I did, that wouldn't be your business, boy,"

"Oh, I'm far from a boy," his tone drops so low that I look up to stare at him only to find the most mischievous smile I have ever seen, "and you're about to find out."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

That's literally what they all said, talked themselves out a storm when they ended up the ones who ran during sex. Roman was starting to give off real cocky vibes and my like for him was dropping by the minute.

The elevator dings on the top floor and I hastily crawl out, just wanting the night to be over with so I could head back home and cuddle with my daughter.