|𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞|

❦-------FIND ME-------❦

-------
FIND ME
-------

Welcome to the second book in the Garcia Series.
I hope you will like it🖤
(Please read SAVE ME first before reading this story!)

The Series includes all of these stories:
SAVE ME (#1)
FIND ME (#2)
HEAL ME (#3)
LOVE ME (#4)
𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐄 (#𝟓: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥)

!!You don't have to read SAVE ME & FIND ME to understand HEAL ME & LOVE ME and the other way around!!

Enjoy reading <3

❦𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒❦

Four years have passed since they last saw each other. And in these four years, a lot has happened.

She has many names. The Queen of the South, the She-Devil, the Red Raven, and more but people know her as...

𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐑𝐮𝐢𝐳 is the woman that everyone is looking for. But she keeps herself hidden from the public for her safety and everyone's else safety. After what happened, she decided to leave for good and do what she was destined to do.

She had to learn a lot over the past years. One of them was how to lead the biggest Mafia in the world. But raising a child alone is the hardest part to learn. Especially, when the father of your child is the love of your life that you had to stay away from because you want to keep him safe.

But she wants him back and that's why she leaves him clues so that he can find her.

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐜 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚 is the Mafia leader of the American Mafia. For the past five years, he had one mission and that was to find Mikayla.

He's determined to find her and make her his. But there is a problem. That problem is called Javier Ramirez who is after Mikalya too.

What both men don't know is that Mikayla is not the innocent little girl anymore.

❦𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓❦

'''You found me,'' I whispered as I stared at him. He gently pulled me closer to him by moving his hands down to my waist and gripping it tightly.

''I will always find you. No matter where you are,'' his deep voice brought shivers down my spine.

''And I know you have been keeping you and Axel safe. But now it's my job. It will always be my job to save you and to find you two,'' he moved one hand up and cupped my cheek with it.