|𝟎𝟎𝟏.|

-------
Bottle Rocket - Kovas, Domo Genesis, Amber Ojeda

-------❦Bottle Rocket - Kovas, Domo Genesis, Amber Ojeda❦

-------

DESIRE

Everyone desires something. Be it money, houses, cars, or people. The desire you have towards something or someone will grow within you even more.

No matter how hard you try to stay away from it.

It will find you.

Or destroy you.

I've been sitting here on the balcony for hours now. Thinking about the mission that my men are on right now. It was the first time that I couldn't participate in a mission.

Cesar hasn't texted or called me to give some kind of update on the mission. God, I'm not even sure if he's still alive.

''Mommy,'' I heard a little raspy voice speak from behind me. I turned my head and saw my son, Axel, walk up to me with his plush bunny under his arm. I quickly got up and walked up to him.

''Hey, baby,'' I wrapped my arms gently around his body and lifted him. ''Did you sleep well?'' I caressed his hair with my hand and stared at his beautiful green eyes which he was rubbing.

''Aww, is my baby still tired?'' I chuckled softly and kissed his forehead, noticing it was still warm. He nodded his little head

''Okay, let's get you back to bed,'' I walked out of my room and then to his which was next door. When I got to his bed, I carefully laid him down and covered him with his duvets.

I leaned down and kissed his head. ''Can you stay with me?'' he asked me.

I chuckled again and then lay next to him, holding him tight into my arms.

With light humming noises, he fell asleep after a few minutes. Once I was sure that he was asleep, I slowly stood up from the bed and walked out of his room, closing the door.

When I walked back into my room, I saw that Cesar was calling. I immediately grabbed the phone and picked up the call ''Hey, how is the mission going?'' I didn't waste any time and went to my office where I had all my papers there from the mission.

''The mission was successful. We are currently leaving the area with the girls,'' I sighed of relief escaped my mouth as I listened to him.

''But Mika...'' he stopped which made me immediately think of the worst. ''What?'' I roughly when through my hair and tried not to panic.

He sighed. ''A few of the girls were dead when we got there,'' I closed my eyes to stop the tears from falling. ''We are now going to the airport and flight the girls to our Warehouse,'' Cesar explained.