|𝟎𝟎𝟑.|

-------
Hold Me While You Wait - Lewis Capaldi

-------❦Hold Me While You Wait - Lewis Capaldi❦

-------

I COULDN'T SLEEP THE WHOLE NIGHT. I was awake, staring at the ceiling and thinking about Alec.

Knowing, he's out there looking for me, is making me feel some time of way.

Excited.

Happy.

Aroused.

I haven't seen this man in four years and he still has the same effect on me like four years ago.

Getting up from the bed, I walked toward the door and decided to go to my studio where I paint. It helps me to clear my head and have a straight mind in different situations.

It also helped in my pregnancy with Axel.

I would always have panic attacks until dark thoughts clouded my mind.

I felt helpless and alone.

The worst part about this was that I never had someone to talk to about it.

Grabbing one of my empty canvases, I placed it on my canvas stand. I'm not sure what I want to paint but I know if I start to think, it just comes.

I sighed and began to paint. My hand just started to move in different directions.

When I paint, I let my thoughts out and focus these thoughts onto my canvas. Most of the time it looks like my mind was having a party and at other times my mind creates a masterpiece.

''Mommy,'' I snapped my head around and saw Axel standing at the door with his jammies on and his plush bunny under his arm.

I sighed and pond with my head tilted to the side. I don't know why but he hasn't slept for the last few days. He always wakes up in the middle of the night.

''Hey, my little boy. Why are you awake,'' I slowly approached him and went down on my knees to his level. I reached for his forehead to see if he had a fever and when my hand made contact with his head, I noticed it was burning.

I looked him in the eyes and saw that they were swollen.

''Let's get you some medicine, water, and a lot of love,'' I lifted him into my arms and walked towards his room. As I held him tight in my arms, I felt a huge rock fall onto my chest.