|𝟎𝟎𝟓.|

-------
Nail Tech - Jack Harlow

-------❦Nail Tech - Jack Harlow❦

-------

I WALKED INTO THE WAREHOUSE WHILE WATER WAS DRIPPING OFF MY CLOTHES. All of my people were staring at me which didn't make the situation any better for me.

Whisperers echoed through my ears as I made my way to my office.

I didn't want to come here but I also didn't want to go home and do nothing. I need to find out how Javier got one of my men to betray me.

''Mikayla...'' I stopped in my tracks when I heard Cesar from behind me. Turning around, I saw him have Axel in his arm. My eyes widened because I don't want him to see me this way.

''What happened?'' he gasped as his eyes moved up and down my body.

I still had blood on my face, I knew that. My hair was drenched and my clothes too and I was freezing.

''Get her a blanket and new clothes,'' Cesar yelled through the hall.

''Mommy?''

I looked up at Axel and saw him staring at me with so much fear.

Seeing him looking at me like this, breaks my heart. I never wanted him to see what kind of job I do. But I know it's impossible because he's around me 24/7.

''Axel, go and play with Sabrina. Mommy needs some rest,'' Cesar cooed to Axel, and he listened.

Once Axel strolled away, Cesar turned around to face me and stepped closer, holding both of my shoulders. ''What happened?'' I didn't look up at him. I knew what he was thinking and I knew what he would say.

''Mika, you have-''

I cut him off before he could say anything. ''I'm going to get into the shower and then leave. You're going to take over until I come back tomorrow. And please don't disturb me,''

I didn't wait for his response because he knew it wasn't a question it was an order.

I went to my office and closed the door where I quickly took off my coat and my clothes. I felt so dirty, I just wanted to hop into the shower and scrub all the dirt off of me.

A knock on the door startled me as I was about to get into the shower. ''Cesar I told you that I don't want to get disturbed,'' I yelled from the bathroom.

When I didn't get a response I assumed that he left so, I got into the shower and turned on the water to warm. 

But right when I thought I could relax and turn off my thought, I heard the door of the bathroom open. Of course, I was alarmed and scared. I'd never thought that I would have someone walk into my bathroom while I'm taking a shower. Naked.

I opened the shower curtain and what I saw, shocked me.

''Mirabel?''