Thanks! | Tagged! (5)

Okay, before we get started...
I can't get over how cute this turtle is! 𓆉

All right, now that that's over, we can get to it...

A big

to,HogwartsLuna for tagging me and creating the questions!!Go give her a follow! She's an awesome person!!

to,
HogwartsLuna
for tagging me and creating the questions!!
Go give her a follow! She's an awesome person!!

All right, now to the fun part, answering the questions!

1. Favorite App?

Uhh, Wattpad of course! I've met so many amazing friends!! And I love how I can read and write without having to pay (cause I've had other apps that made me pay)!

2. Favorite activity here on Wattpad?

Hmm, I love everything about it, but I'll have to say, maybe the reading? I've always been one to love free books!

3. Tag: Wattpad-funny-person

Sam-Newt
You always manage to make me laugh! Whether it's some maze runner thing, or not, you always manage it! And thanks for that! Thanks for making my day better!

4. Tag: Wattpad-helpful-person

Writerinthe_glade
Well, you're always really helpful! Always there when I need you! Thank you so much! I really do appreciate everything!

5. Tag: Wattpad-cool-person

georgiathesloth
You're cool, nice, and just a fun person to talk to! You always have a good vibe around you!

6. Tag: Wattpad-best friend

HogwartsLuna
You're my Wattpad bestie! I've loved each and every chat! Always makes me happy when I see I have a message from you! Thanks for the wonderful chats!