ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ (9) || ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ!!

I totally didn't forget about the tags. . .

So, this time, I believe I've been tagged by NewtPotter250 and pterodactylshriek !!

So, a huge

to both of them!! Go check out their profiles!! Give 'em a follow!! You won't regret it!

1. 2 facts about yourself

Jeez, these are getting harder and harder.

1. I've driven before

Yes, I am 13, yes, it was illegal, but hush, we don't need those details.

When I was early 13ish, my mom had a back injection. She had broken a disk in her back and got surgery, but it still hurt—important, but not for this.

The injection hurts really bad, so they numb your back and drug you, so, for safety reasons, you shouldn't drive.

My mom's usual driver, my best friend's mom, was at an out-of-town funeral, so she wasn't able to do it. And her second driver, my dad, was taking exams at school, so yeah, no one but me and my brother left.

My dad had already taught me to drive and when I was younger, I had researched a lot about road safety and such (just a curious child). So I knew enough.

I look old enough to have a license, especially with a mask, if I do my makeup right, I could be in my late teens, early twenties.

What a wonder makeup and a mask can do.

Anyways, I just had to pull up under the ER awning,  wait for her to get in, and drive home.

(We lived semi close to where she got it done, so that was extra nice.)

As this may have told you, I technically know how to drive, but you still shouldn't trust me driving, because getting on and off the highway is still...difficult.