Special Tag! (7)

I kinda forgot about this tag, so that's the reason for the late reply!

This is a special one! I've been tagged by 3 people this time!

georgiathesloth

zara_xoxo7

NewtPotter250

Go check out these a-maze-ing people!

For tagging me!!

(I've done actors, animals, and now gifs 😂)

1. A song that fits your life?

Hmm... it changes day to day, but it's probably Drive by Incubus.

The way it's saying to not let fear take over your life, it made me change my look on life, that it's okay to be scared, but I can't always be terrified to do little, simple things.

2. A song that fits the way you feel?

7 Years by Lucas Graham

Maybe it's not the exact same way I feel, but I have a connection to it. Everyday I realize just how much life has changed, how minutes turn to hours, hours turn to days, days turn to weeks, weeks to months, and months to years, all while it feels nothing has changed, how we're still in the place we were 3 years ago.

I want to change that, I want to be able to appreciate life more, so that's what I'm doing. I'm working on noticing the little things, working to appreciate what God made for us.

3. Favorite OTP

Newtmas

The best ship.

Oh, we may have another Newtmas shipper!!

4. Current biggest fandom you're in?

Maze Runner

I've been in many fandoms, but TMR is one I've stayed in the longest, and one I absolutely love being in

5. Wattpad besties?

I've mentioned this a lot of times now (nearly every tag) and I'm sure you're tired of being tagged, so I'll say this. If I talk to you every day, or nearly every day, you're my bestie!

If you want to be my bestie, just message me!

6. People you know irl on Wattpad?

Well, AraSparrow , my irl bestie; and my aunt, but I don't know her user (and I'd probably like to keep it that way 😂)

7. Ever dated anyone?

Nope!

I didn't even have one of those 5th grade boyfriend or girlfriend, or really any through middle school.

Well, I'm still in middle school, but I can assure you I won't be in a relationship.

8. Ever kissed anyone?

Are you trying to call me out? 😂

No, I haven't.

9. Favorite song?

I have a lot, but one I could listen to all day everyday on repeat is Jimmy the Chameleon by Brookside.

I'm not even sure why it's my favorite, but it is.

10. A song you dedicate to someone

I dedicate Count on Me by Bruno Mars to all of my wonderful friends. You can count on me to always be there by your side, no matter what you're going through, I will support you!

Tag time!

HogwartsLuna

Sam-Newt

AraSparrow

devilladyM

1D_TMR_FEELS7878

Dauntless_Runner_13

pterodactylshriek

As always, you don't have to do this if you don't want to!

If you weren't tagged, but want to do this, you are absolutely welcome to!!